People who enjoy making you feel bad

90 Pandaren Monk
So, I was in a group just now on my monk, granted most of my gear is still 450 blues, none the less the healer resto druid says, "incoming out-dps the monk on the boss" and sure enough he does 39k to my 35k, and then needs on the dps polearm drop...wow... I play this game to have fun....Ya know, I'm sorry I cant be awesome like that a-hole in his raid gear, but why put other people down? Seriously....If you get a thrill out of making other players feel inadequate maybe
you have some issues. I really want to call him out in here and give his character name and server but I decided if I am letting jerks like him ruin my fun it's my own fault. But jeez, thanks buddy, I am glad you are so @#$%^&* superior.
Reply Quote
70 Goblin Mage
don't waste your time worrying about jerks, dude.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
there are a great many people like that in game. You have to have some thick skin at times and try to remember the fun/enjoyable people you meet. He is out of your realm of influence. Fok him

We have a talent we can hit that allows a non dps druid to be very competitive dps'ing for 45 seconds. If it was a short fight and he was well geared there is nothing to be concerned about. Some people have no concern for others and actually get their self worth from insulting comrades. Beyond your control
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Most humans are in-fact self loathing pieces of !@#$ who wish for nothing else than to inflict whatever pain they possibly can on others.

Sorry friend but those of us with empathy and understanding are in the uber minority.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I see no problem with making fun of someone's dps as long as you don't take it too far. Keep it light hearted.

Imo the bigger problem was him taking the pole arm.

I don't like when people vote kick low dps'rs or take loot they didn't need just to spite someone.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Most humans are in-fact self loathing pieces of !@#$ who wish for nothing else than to inflict whatever pain they possibly can on others.

Sorry friend but those of us with empathy and understanding are in the uber minority.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
What you see in wow is pretty much the true face nature of most humans so brilliantly unleashed because they have no fear of retaliation. The lack of character really comes through. This is, unfortunately, a consequence of blizzard not taking more serious care of their community in the ever prevailing grasp for more subs aka more money. Which is not to say its just blizzard...it's everyone. These jerks won't be banned and we can't rightfully wake some of these morons up with a firm slap with the back of ones hand.

Best you can do is just look up from the monitor a second and pity the developmentally deranged ---hat for the cruelty life has dealt his hand to have become so petty, small, and mean.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Anonymity + No Repercussions = !@#$%^-s.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/23/2012 12:31 PMPosted by Shammiches
Anonymity + No Repercussions = !@#$%^-s.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19
Reply Quote
29 Goblin Shaman
11/23/2012 12:12 PMPosted by Syrelan
dont worry op. one time i was running well of eternity on my paladin i had a crappy lvl 81 blue 2hander. the 2hander mace drops from last boss and the dk tank with heroic deathwing raid gear rolls need on it and wins comes over to me disenchants it infront of me does a /lol at me then leaves

LOL!! That's awesome! The fact that he can play the game and still know what gear you need/want is zit-popping virginity at it's finest!

Don't worry....those elitest pukes will die of diabetes soon enough.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Honestly you did fine for your gear, I am usually an elitist in 5mans, but only if they are pulling below sub-par dps for their gear.
Reply Quote
29 Goblin Shaman
11/23/2012 08:18 PMPosted by Kalorea

LOL!! That's awesome! The fact that he can play the game and still know what gear you need/want is zit-popping virginity at it's finest!

Don't worry....those elitest pukes will die of diabetes soon enough.

So being an !@#$%^ and knowing how to play the video game makes you a diabetic virgin?

No offense but how stupid can you be to assume that? Are -*!@#$%s in the real world all virgins too?

If you take this game so personally that you have to fantasize about players being like that, that's just pathetic. It really makes you look foolish and uneducated.

Geez, I was just trying to make the OP feel better. You shouldn't take it so personal. Unless, of course, the shoe fits.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Getting rolled in DPS should inspire you to improve your game. Making apologies and convincing yourself that the people above you on recount are !@#$%^-s and the only thing between you and #1 is gear and a life is false.

That said, #1 isn't a free pass to mock the people under you. Constructive criticism is where it's at.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I got inexplicably kicked from a 5 man the other day.

wet hair don't care
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Cod players, they invade WoW.

aka 13 yearolds.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
This is no different than in the real world where people act like total jerks for no reason at all just ignore them and move on. Even more so if you worked around having to deal with customers constantly.
Reply Quote
29 Goblin Shaman
I'll retract my original statements that were an effort to up the OP's spirits. I was mostly just talking crap and generalizing people.

This is no different than in the real world where people act like total jerks for no reason at all just ignore them and move on. Even more so if you worked around having to deal with customers constantly.

You might ignore them and move on. But if your in any kind of position "help" them with their "problem", then you should do it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]