New transfer here!

Hello all. Just recently jumped servers due to a very low pop/no raiding problem and I'm looking forward to raiding again.
I'm interested in a medium/hardcore raiding guild. Raid times during the week are completely open at this point.
Again I'm new to the server so I'm just getting some feelers out there on which guilds are recruiting atm.
Feel free to whisper in game or send mail, or direct me to your guild's website for the app process.
Thank ya's and I look forward to raiding with some Whisperwind folks!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Could have gone horde. This server is extremely alliance heavy.

As for a guild, you posted on the server forums, you should have noticed the gazillion threads by guild leaders advertising for raiders.

One thing to remember, good raid guilds will not come to you. You need to go to them.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the non information.
I xfered here BECAUSE its alliance heavy. so no- i will not be going horde.

As for posting on the server forums, I have indeed noticed the gazillion threads by guild leaders advertising for raiders. It is in no way a fault or a problem to post as a new xfer saying "hello" on your new server's forums and letting raid leaders (who btw read the server forums as well for recruits and info) know that you're interested.

One thing to remember- good players looking for raiding guilds take all possible avenues to search for the right guild with the right feel.

Again, thank you for your non information and good luck guiding others with your wasteful input.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
You're going to fit in just fine!
Reply Quote
Hah! ty sir!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Welcome to Whisperwind. If you would like a good idea of who is recruiting, Alliance side, here is the link to WoWProgress for Whisperwind.

Some guilds advertise here on the server forums, and some advertise there. Look for the guilds that have (recruiting) next to their Guild Names, and their contact info is listed on their guild info page.

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/whisperwind

Happy Hunting.
Edited by Rocie on 11/23/2012 5:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
So im now a troll posting "non information" simply because i told you to read the front paghe of the server forums for a list of guilds that are recruiting?

Somehow i dont think a guild would want a raider in their team who fails to even do the basic stuff,
Reply Quote
"As for a guild, you posted on the server forums, you should have noticed the gazillion threads by guild leaders advertising for raiders." -That's not really directing a person's attention or "telling" them to read the front page- that's straight up snarky trolling right there.

I'm sure i will find a great raiding guild on this server. I've met lots of awesome people so far in my week of pugging and derping around.

"Somehow i dont think a guild would want a raider in their team who fails to even do the basic stuff," - I'm certain you are incorrect, and I find it "somehow" baffling you're tolerated in your guild as a know-it-all fail troll.
I noticed you're at the bottom of the totem poll in the roster- good luck with that ilvl.

"Somehow" i think i'll be ok- no matter how many times you try to hijack a reasonable thread.

BTW ty Rocie! I've found a few guilds to app for. Ty for the info.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
rhoz were you on sisters >.> your toon name is firmiliar .
Reply Quote
I was indeed on SoE! After swingin my epeen against Pen's face time and time again and with the lack of progression, it got to be tiresome, so my best bud and I decided to jump ship.

I heard a few Challenge Accepted ppl were thinking of moving here. Is that so? If it is then woohoo!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Hello Rhoz, welcome to Whisperwind!

I am the insane, tyrannical, demented, slave driving GM of the guild <Of Hells Design> I hope you enjoy your stay! ^_____^

OTHERWISE YOU'LL SURELY BE CONDEMNED TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL FOR ETERNITY! SUFFERING IN AGONY WHILE DEMONIC JESTERS CACKLE AT YOUR CRIES!!

*cough* I mean uhhh...Don't let the trolls bother you, especially Icebat. /ignore is your friend...yea that is what I meant :P *cough*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]