<The Endless> is recruiting! -Video included-

90 Human Paladin
Founded in 2008 a month after the release of Wrath, The Endless is guild of veteran gamers of all stripes that have long been a part of Khadgar community. We have gone on vacations together, and we've sung karaoke together. We have toasted beers at weddings and driven across the country to see our members go off to war. We are friends and teammates, first and foremost. We progressed swiftly through WotLK content, and moved into 10-Man content in Cataclysm. Now in MoP, we are focusing our abilities and energies into raiding, as well as fostering an incredible community of first-rate individuals.

The Endless Recruitment Video: http://endless-gaming.us/endless/?p=1069

The Endless has now opened recruitment for various raid roles:

Warrior: Low (Tank only)
Rogue: Closed
Paladin: Closed
Hunter: High
Mage: Closed
Death Knight: Closed
Druid: High (Resto/Bear)
Monk: High (All)
Priest: Low (Holy)
Shaman: Medium (Enh/Ele)
Warlock: Closed

Even though a class may be closed for recruitment we're always accepting exceptional applications.

Modus Operandi
The Endless is not, nor has it ever been, a hardcore guild. Many of our guildies are skilled and savvy enough to be in progression-based guilds, but instead make an active choice to enjoy their time in-game at a less dedicated pace. We intend to progress through as much content as Blizz can crank out, and we're looking for players who match our values and vibe to help us in that progression. We value personality as highly as we do performance, and we're looking for people who mesh well with the diversity and charisma already present in The Endless.

Our applications are taken very seriously. Our application is also a lot of fun, and it even includes bonus sections and a lightning round! We want prospective guild members to enjoy joining The Endless, but if your grammar is incorrigible, if your answers are all in leet speak about your uber dps, if all you can talk about is your big boobs and how all the boys love you...basically, if you didn’t take the time to seriously fill out an application, and we don’t want you.

You can apply at: www.endless-gaming.us/endless or contact Aldyn, Zantoo, Longshanks, Cortinos, Knodarr or Daq in game.

We are raiders. We are friends. We are lovers. We are The Endless.
Edited by Zantoo on 12/6/2012 11:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Also, SECKS.

/10char
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
./bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
You delicious slice of manflesh.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
./bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
./bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Bump for a great group of peeps!
Edited by Thunderrfist on 11/27/2012 9:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
What happened last time? lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
./bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Yah their videos never disappoint. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
./bump

We have more videos in the works :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Your forum registration confirmation picture might be the hardest picture I've ever seen.

I guess I'm visually impaired.

On a side note... Eskimo. Bros.

Also, I'm female. Here is my full set of sex cards.
Edited by Elandrien on 11/30/2012 2:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I find this guild to be filled to the brim with ridiculously sexy peoples.

/le bumpage
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
./bump for updates.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
./bump for another update.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Le bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]