WTB name Lavanis!!!!!

Even though the name does not show up on the armory after I put in a ticket Blizzard insured me that the name is taken. Apparently it is an active account but an inactive character, so if you have any information that leads to me relinquishing my proper name here on Bleeding Hollow I will also provide a gold reward. For the name itself I will pay 50k.

My real Id Nathanieltheis@yahoo.com & Battle tag Lavanis#1375
Thanks (=
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Maybe if you we're in the guild Nocturnal Rainbow Legion with him? Looks like he was there untill Oct sometime.

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/165289640
Reply Quote
69 Draenei Death Knight
I've heard after a toon is deleted, it takes 30 days for the name to free up for other accounts. Best of luck tracking down the person.
Edited by Regice on 11/24/2012 4:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
11/24/2012 04:39 PMPosted by Regice
I've heard after a toon is deleted, it takes 30 days for the name to free up for other accounts. Best of luck tracking down the person.

Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/24/2012 04:39 PMPosted by Regice

Hey thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Well still no sign of Lavanis but Lavakins is kinda cute and fluffy.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/29/2012 01:16 PMPosted by Lavakins
Well still no sign of Lavanis but Lavakins is kinda cute and fluffy.

Yes but we want's our name back....................
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have that name reserved, inbox Kujah on BH if you're still interested
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You can also send an inbox to this toon if you'd like and we can arrange the verification of the name along with the payment
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]