1600 RBG Group Seeking More

90 Blood Elf Paladin
We're looking for a few individuals to fill out our RBG group. I'm tired of having to PUG the last few spots with X realm people that are gone the following week and don't know how to use their microphone. We have a fairly solid group of individuals, we all get a long, and most of us know each other from Vanilla.

Requirements to join the group include having Mumble, a working microphone that you use to communicate, current rating 1600 in RBGs (I do not care about arena rating or what rating you used to be) and availability around 7 central most evenings (weekends especially). Gear is also important, and I will not accept anyone that does not have full PvP gear including the weapons.

Classes we're currently seeking: Warlock, Resto Druid, FCer (tank spec War or DK), may have room for other DPS in the future as people come/go so feel free to message me in-game about openings.
Edited by Fritemare on 11/25/2012 6:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
2600+ arena XP ele/hunter/ret id be down. all 3 are about 1k CR atm

snacth#1621
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We're 1650 now, and still pugging our last few spots with Xrealm people. Anyone interested contact me in-game.
Reply Quote
I love doing rated bgs. I am a restro druid, around 64% pvp resilience, have vent and a mic. IF you are looking for a pally or shammy healer I know a couple. I know a great warrior dps too, if you need the spots filled up. Send me a message in the game or mail. Solarz
Reply Quote
Hello :D, I'm sure I'm just as sick of pugging as you are (and probably more). I've only ever gotten capped fully to 2200 about 3 times. Pugging RBGs is a bad idea in my opinion.
So I've had to settle for 1800 and occasionally 1948 conquest each week (Personal rating cap raise on the 1948, but unfortunately that went away when I carried my noob friend through some arenas for his cap of the week :-P) Anyway, I'd like to join your team if you can squeeze me in :-).

6,943 Resilience (60.16%)
12,733 PvP Power (48.05%)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malfurion/Nicholasc/advanced <- My armory.
My mains are Nicholasc and Brosauras if you need to message me in-game or in the mail.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]