Quick question, will healers ever be nerfed?

85 Dwarf Hunter
Is it worth making a Holy Paladin as well, or do you think that they will be nerfed in patch 5.2? I am thinking of making some sort of a healing toon for PvP, but I do not want to go from playing a way overpowered class to playing the weakest class in World of Warcraft.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
If there is an even more overpowered healing toon, then feel free to share what that is.
Reply Quote
Suggestion:
Don't be that guy - you know, that guy that only plays FoTM classes. Don't be him. Be a person who plays what he wants and thinks is interesting. Pick the one you think is more interesting.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Suggestion:
Don't be that guy - you know, that guy that only plays FoTM classes. Don't be him. Be a person who plays what he wants and thinks is interesting. Pick the one you think is more interesting.

I will take what you said into consideration, but it doesn't quite answer my question. I was asking it because I would just like to know.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Nuts, I left my crystal ball in my other robe.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
No worry about being nerfed, Holy paladins will be buffed each patch until we reach the next expansion. There will be no raids in the next expansion and instead there will be holy paladins and they will drop epic loot and give valor.
Reply Quote
I predict Holy paladins will be nerfed each patch until we reach the next expansion. In the next expansion, holy pallies will be turned into companion pets and can be on your team for Pet Battles.

...seriously, Danget, use your brain. Any class/spec will be nerfed if it is overpowered or buffed if it is underpowered, but the timing of the feedback cycle is unpredictable.

Don't try to find a flavor-of-the-month OP class and expect it to stay OP.

Play. What. You. Enjoy.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
I predict Holy paladins will be nerfed each patch until we reach the next expansion. In the next expansion, holy pallies will be turned into companion pets and can be on your team for Pet Battles.

...seriously, Danget, use your brain. Any class/spec will be nerfed if it is overpowered or buffed if it is underpowered, but the timing of the feedback cycle is unpredictable.

Don't try to find a flavor-of-the-month OP class and expect it to stay OP.

Play. What. You. Enjoy.

Kid, you don't have half an idea of how long Blizzard waits on each of the classes. They've been this way since the release of Cataclysm, so it could happen in patch 5.2 or they could wait even longer.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
MHC
Look, I get that you're frustrated because you're not getting a cut-and-dry answer.

What the previous posters are trying to tell you is that what you're asking for is pure speculation. Kissoon's scenario is just as likely as Inushi's at this point. None of us mere mortals hanging out here in the forum have insider knowledge on what's going to happen in the next patch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhvvNGeHHME
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Shaman or Druid for PvP heals and you should be fine this x-pac IMO
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
11/26/2012 05:45 PMPosted by Nepotism
Shaman or Druid for PvP heals and you should be fine this x-pac IMO

You must have missed the "totems are spells now so vulnerable to silence" thing. xD

Seriously though OP... everything is endlessly buffed and nerfed. Nothing is constant. Play the one you think you'll like. I know you don't like that answer. No indecisive person who comes here likes that answer.

Nevertheless that is the answer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]