Does oQueue really work?

90 Pandaren Shaman
I heard of this new addon for premade battlegrounds: oQueue. It is found at the website: solidice.com/oQueue.

Has anyone used this addon???
Does it work?
Has it made you battleground a lot less stressful?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Yes it works fine. A little buggy but an outstanding addon. Yes it has made the BG experience much better... instead of 80-90% of my group fighting in mid & making no attempt to win the match now 80-90% are competent & desire to win.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Ive used it a few times. Its pretty nifty when you have a decent amount of premades showing.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'm definitely going to download this add-on when I get a functional computer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Yep. Met a lot of interesting players. Most seem objective/achievement orientated, and are relaxed. It's nice.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
This is realllly weird.. I totally just posted here. Diablo ate my post.
http://i.imgur.com/cwZjF.png
*edit* It's fixed now. o.O
Edited by Bultek on 11/26/2012 3:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Has worked well for me — nothing happened the first few hours (you need to be Find Meshing while there are a decent number of other people on and running the mod, and I wasn't) but once I got hooked up with enough other players it has worked great.

Typically the number of groups around seems to be less for Alliance than (I hear) for Horde, but I think that will change as word spreads. FWIW a little while ago I saw 6 premades going, including at least one for RBGs and one for 85-89.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
LNC
only bad thing is the downtime between the queues

but there's nothing you can really do about that
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]