Tuesday Question: Confessions.

100 Draenei Hunter
Been leveling my Priest a bit lately, you might have seen her shadow, tearing around Valley of the Four Winds looking like she knows what she is doing. It's all a front of course, I am just as lost and confused as the rest of you. It doesn't help having the questing fatigue debuff after racing from 1 to 90 on my Monk, but in spite of that, It feels like progress is being made.

One item that has landed on her lap, courtesy of my inscriber Shaman, is a Glyph of Confession. It's a fun little item that allows you to extract a "confession" from a friendly player, usually things like "I borrowed money from a friend to buy my first mount," "I went into Alterac Valley and did not help my team at all" etc.

To me, this is fairly pedestrian stuff, all in good fun of course, but really lacks any of the soul laid bare kind of confession that is the stuff of electrifying gossip and sordid scandal, OK maybe not scandal or gossip per se, but you know...juicy.

So for this week, I am after some confessions from you, gentle reader. Not interested in anything outside of World of Warcraft (but if you insist), nor anything incriminating, just want to hear something perhaps you've been wanting to get off your chest, dark secrets that you can now share with the world. Feel free to log in on an alt or unknown bank toon if you feel better doing it that way, we won't mind at all. And to get things started, here are my confessions:

I enjoy killstealing from obvious goldfarming bots. I have always imagined whoever is running these bots would get savagely beaten by their boss when they don't make their quotas for the day, but I still do it anyway.

I undercut guildies and friends all the time on the AH. The joys of unrestricted capitalism.

And finally, squirrels, except the mechanical ones, just creep me out, they have the cold, dead eyes that bore into your soul, and they are watching everything you do...everything.

So, have you something you feel you need to confess? Something bothering you that you can now finally tell the world?

Tell us your story.
Edited by Torchsong on 11/26/2012 7:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Paladin
Sometimes I lay on the floor and pretend im a carrot.
Edited by Robtheslop on 11/26/2012 9:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'm a scumbag DPS. I can't help it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlrW0MY_n7g
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/26/2012 08:51 PMPosted by Robtheslop
Sometimes I lay on the floor and pretend im a carrot.

Iz true.
Edited by Seohyun on 11/28/2012 6:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The first toon i ever made was a hunter back in TBC, I run out of arrows very fast and didnt know i could buy more so leveled to 30 as a melee hunter, i didnt even know i could tame a pet i missed that quest.

I died, ... alot

So i made a pally =) been my main ever since.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
11/29/2012 12:13 AMPosted by Righteousqt
leveled to 30 as a melee hunter

11/29/2012 12:13 AMPosted by Righteousqt
So i made a pally =) been my main ever since.

A much better choice for the mentally handicapped. I'm glad you're happy.

^^
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I fraps myself doing brawlers guild

then i fap to it after
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I fraps myself doing brawlers guild

then i fap to it after

O.o i thought i was the only one that did that
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]