Looking for a class

83 Night Elf Mage
I already know you're going to say "Play what's fun" but "fun" for me is not having to manage a billion different buttons in a rotation for DPS.

I've healed as a Shaman up to 81 and Healbot made it easy.

I've played SWTOR and the only keybinds I needed on my favorite class were 1, 2, 3, 4, F, X, and Z. So far I've rolled a Hunter that does nothing and a Druid I don't really like.
Reply Quote
83 Night Elf Mage
No one?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
don't expect a response within the first hour.
on my hunter, i have at least 15 buttons to press. that is with a macro or two. don't like a lot of buttons, play a different game.
i was going to go into an explanation of hunter rotation, but decided against it. i'll just say that, right now, my most used abilities number at least 7. this is excluding the bigger cooldowns.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
2h frost dk aaaand fire mage.
Reply Quote
22 Gnome Warrior
The bulk of an MM hunter's single target rotation can be executed with just 4 buttons and 1 macro if you are lazy. Five buttons/keybinds if you are not. The large cooldowns and occasional utility abilities can be efficiently placed on the action bar.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
11/27/2012 02:06 PMPosted by Alarindra
I've played SWTOR

lol
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Warriors fits your description. You maybe need less keys actually. TFB, and second wind are passive for example lol.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Ele shaman. Lightning bolt, flame shock, lava surge.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Elemental Shaman or Arcane Mage.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
forgot about ele shaman.
yeah, lightning bolt, flame shock, and lava surge if you want to be decent.
throw in unleash elements, chain lightning, totems (most of them, so about 4 to 5), and more if you want to do good.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I already know you're going to say "Play what's fun" but "fun" for me is not having to manage a billion different buttons in a rotation for DPS.

I've healed as a Shaman up to 81 and Healbot made it easy.

I've played SWTOR and the only keybinds I needed on my favorite class were 1, 2, 3, 4, F, X, and Z. So far I've rolled a Hunter that does nothing and a Druid I don't really like.

What is your intended purpose for this new character?

No dps class is simple if your goal is to be a valued contributor to progression raiding or rated pvp.

Destro lock is pretty simple if your only goal is passable dps: Immolate is your 1 dot, conflag gets used on cool down, spam incinerate. Use Chaos Bolt when you build sufficient embers and replace chaos bolt with Shadowburn during the execution phase. Macro your cool downs to one of your other spells and you are all set.

There that is 5 buttons max. Your "simple" AOE is to use Rain of Fire (button 6).
Easy, passable damage, but won't win you any raid spots or invites to an arena/bg team.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]