need free sever transfers

he amount of dead severs is getting out of control severs where 1 factions has a up to 4 times more ppl then the other makes doin dailys next to impossible it kills the ah.. there need to be free sever transfers as paying customers we should be entitled to these transfer its not our fault that blizz is letting the servers get so unbalance a simple server change would be a good quick fix i dont have the money to change realms and fix a problem that isnt my fault blizz should address this issue and show some compassion for there loyal customers anyone else having this problem please comment and show blizz how big of an issue this is and its an issue that needs to be addressed and hopefully fixed soon
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
So you're saying that, if server transfers are free, the population from "Full" servers will transfer to "Low" pop severs right away for no reason and transfer between alliance and horde to make sure the population is balanced.
Seems legit. Do it
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
So you're saying that, if server transfers are free, the population from "Full" servers will transfer to "Low" pop severs right away for no reason and transfer between alliance and horde to make sure the population is balanced.
Seems legit. Do it

I like your shoulders.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Blizzard opened up free transfers from KT to Alterac Mountains around the beginning of MoP launch. If you were around but didn't take the opportunity of it, that's your own fault. If you weren't around, that's unfortunate.

I don't see Blizz opening up free transfers out of KT unless the server becomes so full there's a queue to log in. Your choices are:

1. Get a job so you can afford a transfer (easier said than done, I know. But if you're not trying, then shame on you). It's honestly not that much to transfer if it's just one character.
2. Mooch off of someone if you have the means to, if you must. I managed to do it for about a year before I was able to get another job.
3. Re-roll on a desired server or as alliance on KT.
4. Deal with it or..
5. Just quit the game. If you're going to refuse to do any of the above just to be unhappy, then why would you want to play it?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I think any Alliance posting on here has a HUGE bias & probably shouldnt comment as I have a nice job but have bills & at one time REALLY ENJOYED my wow experience on this server that I already paid to Xfer to... Its pretty tough now, almost be worth making KT a PVE server till the populations are even again...

I personally paid to xfer back to KT from malorne back in the day of normal WoW (as there were some really good guilds, losers, exodus, dont know if anyone here remember kaywarrior the amazing tank)
I dont even think the horde has any end game guilds on KT.... so bliz would do right by trying to fix this issue

As for free server xfers - yes I 100% agree, that or start setting up faction xfers - SOMETHING!!!
Horde needs to be fixed & alliance pop needs to be locked IMO - perhaps free faction changes to horde and locking the Alliance population would be a great fix too.

Alliance clearly dont understand how annoying it was to get to 90 - THANK GOD for dugeon finder.... only crappy thing is being a PVP class you have to wait 20 minutes every time you want to play a dungeon.... guess its better than NEVER playing like what would happen if thing were back to what they used to be

Regardless - Horde sucks on this server & needs some TLC from our bliz friends, so if you could please continue to read our posts & ignore alliance comments (as they clearly dont get it) we would really like to see some positive changes for Horde.

Make sure you submit your concerns in a ticket icehotdemon.

For the Horde..... - if there is any out there...

-Fearcrest
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I think any Alliance posting on here has a HUGE bias & probably shouldnt comment as I have a nice job but have bills & at one time REALLY ENJOYED my wow experience on this server that I already paid to Xfer to... Its pretty tough now, almost be worth making KT a PVE server till the populations are even again...

I personally paid to xfer back to KT from malorne back in the day of normal WoW (as there were some really good guilds, losers, exodus, dont know if anyone here remember kaywarrior the amazing tank)
I dont even think the horde has any end game guilds on KT.... so bliz would do right by trying to fix this issue

As for free server xfers - yes I 100% agree, that or start setting up faction xfers - SOMETHING!!!
Horde needs to be fixed & alliance pop needs to be locked IMO - perhaps free faction changes to horde and locking the Alliance population would be a great fix too.

Alliance clearly dont understand how annoying it was to get to 90 - THANK GOD for dugeon finder.... only crappy thing is being a PVP class you have to wait 20 minutes every time you want to play a dungeon.... guess its better than NEVER playing like what would happen if thing were back to what they used to be

Regardless - Horde sucks on this server & needs some TLC from our bliz friends, so if you could please continue to read our posts & ignore alliance comments (as they clearly dont get it) we would really like to see some positive changes for Horde.

Make sure you submit your concerns in a ticket icehotdemon.

For the Horde..... - if there is any out there...

-Fearcrest

You should really try to learn the facts before you speak. There's very little bias on the Alliance side. Majority of people have rolled here recently or transferred here and have no idea about the old days of KT. On the other hand, there's a VAST number of Alliance who originally played Horde on KT, including myself, and the entire <Intent> guild, whom you just told not to comment. We all dealt with the problem in mature ways; i.e. not crying on the forums for blizzard to do something (which they've already done). Ask your mommy for 20 bucks and transfer the hell off, or scrounge up the extra 10 and faction change to Alliance. Cluttering these forums asking Blizzard to open free transfers AGAIN for the second time in 2 months because you were too lazy/stupid to take it the first time- isn't going to accomplish anything.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

As Creepy mentioned, quite a few people on alliance know what is was like on Horde. Obviously, it wasn't nearly as bad as it is now, but leveling and pretty much doing ANYTHING on horde-side was nearly impossible. Personally, I loved being Horde and I was sad to switch over.

But I had a lot of friends that went over to alliance-side because they were tired of the imbalance, so I went along too.

And I much as I would love to see Blizz work to get more horde on this server, I honestly just don't see it happening. I mean, they've tried with CRZ, but it's not the same as having people actually on our server. The unfortunate fact is, if you don't like the imbalance on this server, you'll either have to deal with it or go elsewhere. :/
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Only time blizzard opened free transfers was to help with the server que. they did it a few months ago and all the horde left.
Horde is dead, and will stay dead reguardless of what people will say.
KT is still a higher pop server even if 99 percent of the pop is on alliance side

My advice is suck it up or leave. its that simple. Stop being a baby.
Its not blizzards job to maintain a balance on each server, get over it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Why dont you alliance guys join me - you guys are all tough my the sounds of it, could use some tough guys in the horde... oh wait you all changed factions and screwed the server... Thanks!

Not trying to sound like a jerk there - but that pretty much sums out why kel is the way it is, be cool if you guys didnt cry about it back in the day and screw the horde... just saying

By asking for a free xfer I am pretty much asking bliz to do themselves a favor - that is if they like getting my $15/month. Unlike some people who play this game I have no problem playing something different or just hanging with my wife (I did only recently come back to try it out), as a paying customer on a crap horde server I wouldnt say I am crying about it - I am asking for some reasonable service so that I can enjoy the game along with my 3 other horde friends who feel the same way. Its up to bliz - if they dont like getting $720/year for us to play a video game along with all the other people who are in the same server on horde... then thats their loss IMO.

So to my alliance ganking alliance buddies - quit trolling our concerns unless you faction change & still think were cry babys.

Please hear us out bliz,

Fearcrest
Edited by Fearcrest on 11/28/2012 8:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
11/28/2012 07:58 PMPosted by Fearcrest
why dont you guys join me - you guys are all tough my the sounds of it, could use some tough guys in the horde... oh wait you all changed factions and screwed the server... Thanks!

Like I've stated before, if Intent was as good as they claim to be they wouldn't have had to transfer to alliance in the first place. "Oh we can't recruit to a dead faction" AKA "Oh we're tired of getting stomped by alliance side while we do our precious dailies".

They aren't even worth DDoSing, slipping down the ranks due to a lack of leadership and dependability among core members. Actual decent guilds like Blood Legion need not worry about them anymore but should be more concerned about guilds overseas.

Kudos for trolling them albeit took you quite a few paragraphs to do so.

I wish you the best in transferring or whatever you choose to do. Unfortunately I don't foresee another free server transfer anytime soon. But hey, it's not like Alterac-Mountains is a paradise either so don't be too upset that ship has sailed.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Dont forget the great growing and recruiting guild of Beardfriends - Looking to get 10 people, we got three as it stands - we all have hearty bearded guildmates & would forsure recruit any other bearded wow players that are looking for a guild

Hey - if your alliance you can faction change and join us!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Ill say again - come one come all alliance, show us out to be men so we learn to stop complaining faction change to horde!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
qq

FTFY
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Before the free server transfers a couple months ago, horde side was starting to pick up again. I was pleasantly surprised on my horde druid in org...there were actually quite a few people hanging around. Then, as soon as the free server transfers opened...they were all gone. Entire guilds left. I think that was Blizzard's mistake there. They should have opened up transfers off for alliance only, or also given free faction changes from alliance to horde. I don't think anyone from Blizzard looked into it that hard...all they saw was the amount of people trying to log on every day.
Reply Quote
BARKLES....why don't you harass us on the KT FB anymore?
Reply Quote
I faction changed this guy to Horde, look forward to finding some of you dbags.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
12/01/2012 10:11 PMPosted by Snoop

l m a o

WATCH OUT GUYS SNOOP IS COMIN'!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/01/2012 10:31 PMPosted by Akhiro

l m a o

^

Wonder how long he's going to last this time around with almost 0 horde.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
12/01/2012 10:54 PMPosted by Bellalol
Wonder how long he's going to last this time around

That's what she said.

LOL HIGH-FIVE BELLA, GIRL POWER
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 10:54 PMPosted by Bellalol

l m a o

^

Wonder how long he's going to last this time around with almost 0 horde.

Played Horde on this server for 4 years-and I didn't transfer here to do it, then transfer off because I can't hack it. I don't need other Horde around to make playing enjoyable. Instances, battlegrounds, and CRZ is plenty. Just because YOU'RE terrible doesn't mean I won't have fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]