need free sever transfers

90 Human Rogue
Snoop you ain't $hit yo
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

^

Wonder how long he's going to last this time around with almost 0 horde.

Played Horde on this server for 4 years-and I didn't transfer here to do it, then transfer off because I can't hack it. I don't need other Horde around to make playing enjoyable. Instances, battlegrounds, and CRZ is plenty. Just because YOU'RE terrible doesn't mean I won't have fun.

I'm terrible because it was impossible to level as a horde when Mop came out?
Ok, I guess I am then. Altho, you seem to be forgetting about the begging you did on realid to get you off of KT has an alliance because it was nearly impossible for you to quest. Pot meet kettle imo.

Edit: It would be nice if you came to realise your !@#$ smells exactly like everybody else.
Also, grats on finally having the balls to gkick my pala. I think you forgot my hunter tho.
Edited by Bellalol on 12/1/2012 11:58 PM PST
Reply Quote

Played Horde on this server for 4 years-and I didn't transfer here to do it, then transfer off because I can't hack it. I don't need other Horde around to make playing enjoyable. Instances, battlegrounds, and CRZ is plenty. Just because YOU'RE terrible doesn't mean I won't have fun.

I'm terrible because it was impossible to level as a horde when Mop came out?
Ok, I guess I am then. Altho, you seem to be forgetting about the begging you did on realid to get you off of KT has an alliance because it was nearly impossible for you to quest. Pot meet kettle imo.

Edit: It would be nice if you came to realise your !@#$ smells exactly like everybody else.
Also, grats on finally having the balls to gkick my pala. I think you forgot my hunter tho.

Aww poor girl couldn't handle big bad Kel'Thuzad. I like how you keep posting here like anything you say is relevant. Talk about 'how long I'll last this time' rofl pretty sure all of my characters are still on this server. Girls Do Play WoW, just not well.
Reply Quote
http://imgur.com/xFmQ0

Thanks for the reminder.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

Thanks for the reminder.

DANG that you Dodgie? Why'd you take me off real id pal!!!

P.S. nice keybinds bud
Edited by Akhiro on 12/2/2012 3:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

Thanks for the reminder.

P.S. nice keybinds bud

lmao.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage

Can you add me on XBL again? My gamer tag is Laggy.

I was also hoping to borrow ~300 gold on Mal'Ganis for flying as my only toon there is a DK and I spent what I had on heirlooms and such. I'll pay you back like 1,500 or whatever once I start questing in MoP. Only level 80 at the moment.

Hope you had a nice weekend.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'm a warlock, I don't need keybinds! Trinket/Dark Soul on one button, Chaos Bolt on another.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
12/02/2012 04:02 PMPosted by Busybee
Hope you had a nice weekend.

Sure thing, same to you as well.

12/02/2012 04:04 PMPosted by Creepy
I'm a warlock, I don't need keybinds! Trinket/Dark Soul on one button, Chaos Bolt on another.

What about your Paladin? Or is that why you changed mains? Hate to break it to you pal but by being a clicker you set your skill threshold very low!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I don't consider myself a clicker.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
You don't keybind but you don't click? Pick one.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I click and I'm the best player to ever grace this realm.

Just look at my transmog for God's sake.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I keybind everything I use regularly.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I would transfer back to kt if it was free ;P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
12/02/2012 08:50 PMPosted by Creepy
I keybind everything I use regularly.

So you don't use healthstone, dark regeneration, or dark bargain on a regular basis? Is your trinket even bound?
Edited by Dietcokes on 12/3/2012 9:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
LOl You can always count on the "Intent" members to post something stupid. They are still pissed about being kicked from Exodus before the transfer lol Get over it already, that was years ago scrubs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Someones tata's are angry lol
Edited by Paath on 12/4/2012 11:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
¯\(°_o)/¯
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]