The chaos that is the Black Market

90 Human Paladin
Holy heck, did anyone else just get ramroded by an opposing faction when attempting to purchase tonight's first release of the Brawler's Guild Invitation?

What better way to introduce an underground brawler's club by causing genocide in a room with 4 walls and 3 doors. Not only are there enough dead bodies to fill up a wal-mart checkout line, the chance of clicking on the NPC is about as good of odds as winning the latest Powerball jackpot (x-fingers on tickets).

Now i know what you're thinking, instead of QQ'ing about it, why not bring a gun to the knife fight. You're absolutely right, and in these circumstances if I had the gun, I would Warren G it up.

We all want it that bad until we cannot get it. Then we realize how important it really was, and whether realizing now that it's not that big of a deal because we can't have it or 5 days after getting that invitation, you realize you sunk your gold into a competing sink hole.

diE!
Reply Quote
All this for achievables
Reply Quote
10 Dwarf Priest
Did people just figure out this place is even ingame? Ive been going there every day since the expac came out. Never saw anyone else there. Now I see people camping it like crazy. Camping the place does not speed up the auction. Im there just trying to see what else is there, i could care less about brawlers guild.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Often times, while the gear it offers is very expensive, it gives ideas on what to go and farm from older raids.

I'm still waiting for the day that they re-introduce old raids into LFR with level matched content.
Edited by Paganloft on 11/29/2012 6:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
11/29/2012 06:07 PMPosted by Paganloft
I'm still waiting for the day that they re-introduce old raids into LFR with level matched content.
I don't think that's coming. Instead, they've opted for making the older fights more easily soloable... while planning new content (or full rehashes).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]