Issue fixed don't look at this thread anymore

(Locked)

90 Tauren Death Knight
12/10/2012 12:50 PMPosted by Biggytwo
[quote="73825638714"]u might give up after a couple weeks. and a dozen tickets telling you that its been sent to the devs and they are "looking into it". customer service cant do anything about achievement problems. only developers.

Yea personally sending a ticket every week until i get my realm first
Yeah i'm planning to keep sending tickets. Not surprised there's been no blue posts about this issue, it's pretty embarrassing for them to have such a huge bug influencing realm firsts go live.
90 Draenei Shaman
i told them that if its not fixed soon that im gonna be stepping away from this game. no reason for me to put out time and effort that will go unrewarded. they responded with the same generic response that there is nothing more to say than "its being looked into". didnt seem too concerned about it. maybe when i come back from my indefinite break itll be fixed :P
90 Tauren Death Knight
Stick to the forum keep updating your situation and if you get it let us know !
Scrolling through the hot-fixes for the 10 hour maintenance, no mention of this whatsoever when it's currently the biggest thread in this forum :\
90 Tauren Death Knight
I know , even putting it as a known issue would be nice
90 Troll Mage
I put in my 4th bug ticket, still no response... Im thinking of calling them up, do you guys think the customer service would be able to revert the realm first?
12/11/2012 08:16 PMPosted by Biggytwo
I put in my 4th bug ticket, still no response... Im thinking of calling them up, do you guys think the customer service would be able to revert the realm first?

It would be the developers that actually have to fix this problem, which i can understand it would take some time. Customer service would just assure you they've passed the issue on.

Blizzard are definitely reading this forum, they're aware of it's existence, they just aren't giving us any information to play with.

If any of you guys have twitter accounts feel free to bug Greg about this issue. Seems they're using twitter alot more than replying to forum posts these days.

@ Blizzard Dev's - All we want is some assurance that you're working on a fix (Soon TM), and plan to rightly reward the players who genuinely achieved the realm firsts on their particular servers.
90 Tauren Death Knight
@ Blizzard Dev's - All we want is some assurance that you're working on a fix (Soon TM), and plan to rightly reward the players who genuinely achieved the realm firsts on their particular servers.[/quote]
Quality Assurance
We are aware of the continuing issues with Challenge Mode and Realm First Achievements. We are still researching it and working towards a solution where everyone who has earned it legitimately gets/keeps credit.
We appreciate your reports and your patience.
90 Draenei Shaman
OMG A BLUE POST!
90 Tauren Death Knight
We are aware of the continuing issues with Challenge Mode and Realm First Achievements. We are still researching it and working towards a solution where everyone who has earned it legitimately gets/keeps credit.
SAPPER YOUR MY NEW FAVORITE
Edited by Vigirous on 12/12/2012 11:47 AM PST
90 Troll Mage

Jesus heard my prayers! Thank you so much!
90 Undead Monk
Party poopers

Thanks Sapperwix!
90 Troll Mage
Heya Biggytwo ,

I wish I had been able to get to your ticket sooner, but we have been pretty busy in light of the launch of Mists of Pandaria . Nevertheless, I am here now and will gladly address your situation with you! =)

Thank you for bringing this to our attention again. If the acheivement gets removed and if you are indeed the next eligible player you should see it appear on your achievement list. Thanks for playing.

If you have any further questions or lingering concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you, again, for your time and continued patience. I sincerely appreciate it. May your lootz and adventures be epic. Woot!

Your friend,

Thats the response i got to my ticket..
Edited by Biggytwo on 12/13/2012 9:02 PM PST
90 Draenei Shaman
you shouldnt use GMs names when u post ur ticket responses on the forums. im pretty sure its against policy.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]