Issue fixed don't look at this thread anymore

(Locked)

12/13/2012 06:37 PMPosted by Kikikannibal
you shouldnt use GMs names when u post ur ticket responses on the forums. im pretty sure its against policy.

Thanks for informing me! I removed their name.
I still want server spam so all the kids can yell at me about how i cheated and all the egirls whisper me about how much of a stud muffin i am
Still waiting for them to fix this issue...
90 Human Death Knight
We are aware of the continuing issues with Challenge Mode and Realm First Achievements. We are still researching it and working towards a solution where everyone who has earned it legitimately gets/keeps credit.
We appreciate your reports and your patience.

Trying to provide a solution for this but no comment on people who used charms and received heroic elite gear? They didn't earn it legitimately but they still get to keep it?
Still nothing... Come on blizzard
90 Worgen Hunter
Nice to see this post as my group is the only group on Hellscream with gold completions and we were not awarded the Feat of Strength when we got our 9th and final gold.
90 Human Rogue
Don't count on a fix.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004017847?page=48#949

48 pages and no fix on the Elder Charm fiasco.
Don't count on a fix.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004017847?page=48#949

48 pages and no fix on the Elder Charm fiasco.

A minor bug that affected people for a week's worth of raid finder loot and some charms (which btw almost never actually award loot anyway), yeah that probably won't be fixed anytime soon if ever.

But a bug that people exploited or mistakingly received realm firsts, challenge mode gold transmog, and mounts on alts that aren't even level 90? I have faith in Sapperwix to ensure the developers push for a fix :]

Also, don't derail my thread bro!
100 Dwarf Hunter
We opened tickets but I'll post here too. We just completed our 9th gold and if the leaderboards are correct should have been awarded the realm first achievement, but none of us got it. Bit of a letdown but oh well, it was great fun doing them. Challenge modes are my favorite feature to be added to the game in a long time, great work tuning them.
100 Human Priest
I'm so upset too... It's been like forever and still no Realm First >. <
100 Dwarf Hunter
It is quite a letdown after a lot of effort put in :(
100 Dwarf Hunter
Here's the response to my ticket and to my follow up, they contradict each other, I guess I'll try again >.< GM names removed.

Hey there Malkie!

Game Master X here and I just got a chance to read over your ticket about this bug you’ve recently experienced. I sincerely apologize for any frustration or confusion this has caused. As a player myself, I know first-hand how irritating bugs like this can be.

To get you back to playing as quickly as possible I have gone ahead and forwarded this issue to our Quality Assurance team for them to look into.

Before I roll off to other players. I did want to give you a quick heads up on our new in-game bug report feature. You can report a bug to our QA team directly! Just follow the steps below.

1) Click on the red question mark icon on your menu bar to open the Customer Support menu (at the bottom of your screen)

2) Click on the “Submit Bug” button (next to the blue bug icon)

3) Enter a short description about what happened. Please be as descriptive as possible (quest names, npc names, specific zones/locations, etc., a little more information than ""this quest is bugged!1!!"")

4) Your report gets sent directly to our Quality Assurance team for review!

5) You’re back to playing the game right away!

Good luck and safe hunting. Beware the Sha!

X Sensei
Game Master
Blizzard Entertainment.
100 Dwarf Hunter
I followed up, here's the 2nd response:

Hi there, Malkie!

My name is Game Master Y! I got your report here about your Challenge Conqueror: Gold achievement. First, I want to apologize for not being able to speak with you directly and for the wait you’ve experienced but I thank you for your patience and understanding.

Unfortunately if this realm first achievement didn't pop up for your team that means someone else on the realm has already gotten it. I do apologize for any inconvenience this news may cause. =(

It's my personal goal to ensure that you feel like the valued customer you truly are, so hopefully this info proved helpful to you, my friend. Thank you for taking the time to read my response, Malkie, and again, thank you for your patience with the wait tonight. I hope that I was able to assist you tonight but if there is anything that I missed or you wish to add something, please don’t hesitate to open a new petition. Take care and be safe in your travels! (⌐■_■)

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Game Master Y
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
100 Worgen Mage
OOB
We are aware of the continuing issues with Challenge Mode and Realm First Achievements. We are still researching it and working towards a solution where everyone who has earned it legitimately gets/keeps credit.
We appreciate your reports and your patience.

Any updates? We were quite disappointed to finish last night and not receive our Feat of Strength. I can't help but feel if this was a raid achievement it would have had attention a lot faster.
90 Tauren Death Knight
Still Nothing /Sigghhhhhhh
Edited by Vigirous on 12/27/2012 1:39 PM PST
Any updates on this? Are we expected to wait months till 5.2 for a fix?
90 Tauren Death Knight
Probably SIIIIIIGH, probably 5.2 or never my best guess most likely never ty bliz
Edited by Vigirous on 12/29/2012 10:51 PM PST
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]