Issue fixed don't look at this thread anymore

(Locked)

90 Pandaren Monk
Havent heard anything new yet but got my GM response today, seems like its still being looked into so we can only hope. Its a shame since im the only one on the server with Full Bronze, Silver and Gold haha. The competition was a bit... nonexistent.

That said, Hai Vigirous, Twisting Nether misses you!
90 Tauren Death Knight
Can we expect a fix in 5.2 , and i regret to inform you that i don't miss Twisting Nether TLPD THIEFS
In answer to your question Vig:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Not far off 2 months since this was reported, and the people who exploited or mistakingly earned the realm firsts still have them.

5.2 - or do you want us to keep petitioning for a fix that should have already been done?
87 Worgen Hunter
So im guessing no ones heard anything yet on if a fix for this will be taking place? Some clarity would be great on the situation.
90 Worgen Mage
OOB
Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
We are aware of the continuing issues with Challenge Mode and Realm First Achievements. We are still researching it and working towards a solution where everyone who has earned it legitimately gets/keeps credit.
We appreciate your reports and your patience.

Still nothing since this post, they haven't released any information about how or when they'll be rightfully be awarding people realm firsts.
90 Tauren Death Knight
Still no word or GM post about this other than the fact they know it is an issue. Hoping 5.2 fixes it.
90 Tauren Death Knight
ANY DAY GUYS or just let us know if 5.2 will fix this we get that you guys are busy but cmon its realm firsts
90 Orc Shaman
So with 5.2 imminent, i'd personally like to see this whole fiasco fixed.

I've recently transferred to another server, and should have attained the realm first on my former - I imagine quite a few players would be in the same situation as me, delaying a fix for this long is surely going to cause you guys (blizzard) some headaches.
90 Goblin Shaman
Just wanted to put my 2 cents in as well. Missing the achievement on Muradin also due to thsi bug.
90 Tauren Death Knight
Yea really hope theres a fix in 5.2 if not i know im going to be putting in a few more tickets and forum posts
Edited by Vigirous on 2/13/2013 11:45 AM PST
90 Gnome Warlock
Is there any word on a fix for this? Seems like there should be some update on this? Would be nice if it was resolved in 5.2.
90 Orc Shaman
02/22/2013 04:24 PMPosted by Juwel
It's fixed since feb 12, stop crying.

This thread applies to people who EARNED their golds 2-3 months ago, but thanks for the free bump and grats on your achievement :0)

Bump for a fix for 5.2
Edited by Methyl on 2/23/2013 10:25 AM PST
90 Pandaren Warrior
Kind of hoping this will see some love soon, still haven't gotten a fix and its been a couple months since I was in the first group to get 9/9 CMs.
90 Orc Shaman
We are aware of the continuing issues with Challenge Mode and Realm First Achievements. We are still researching it and working towards a solution where everyone who has earned it legitimately gets/keeps credit.
We appreciate your reports and your patience.

Well 5.2 didn't fix it. How long do you really expect us to wait? and why do the exploiters still have these Feat of Strength's?
90 Worgen Mage
OOB
I'm really surprised this wasn't fixed for the patch. I guess they won't ever fix it.
90 Orc Shaman
I'm really surprised this wasn't fixed for the patch. I guess they won't ever fix it.

Pretty much.
Edited by Methyl on 3/7/2013 7:16 AM PST
90 Orc Death Knight
I hate that this has been pushed under the rug was really looking forward to my realm first
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]