Issue fixed don't look at this thread anymore

(Locked)

90 Night Elf Druid
It seems this might be now fixed with the recent server restarts

though the realm first stuff still needs to be looked at. At least now you can't get the achieve on new toons.
Edited by Krazyito on 11/29/2012 10:11 AM PST
90 Pandaren Monk
Yup, I did not get my silver completion egg on any of the alts I logged on to after the reset.
So it seems that piece of the problem is fixed, however, there's still a realm first on my server (and many others I'm sure) that needs to be reset.
100 Blood Elf Priest
It also appears everyone who got the egg and the gear on their alts when this happened has retained it. This really needs to be addressed asap!
100 Night Elf Hunter
Last night a level 85 Druid on Echo Isles got Realm First Challenge Conqueror: Gold. I'm pretty sure no one on our server is even close to getting this achieve.

This looks like a very serious bug.
90 Pandaren Monk
The realm firsts should be removed from the people that didn't earn them somehow, I just hope my alts can keep the transmog set and mount since it has no impact on anyone else.
Edited by Ranziah on 11/29/2012 12:00 PM PST
100 Human Warrior
I could care less if they take the gear back, I got 9/9 gold and having transmog on my alts is pretty sweet. Realm firsts however, should be removed.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Issues with Realm Firsts are not actually dealt with at the QA or GM level - the Developers are usually the ones that can futz around with achievements. I know that back in Wrath there were some issues with Realm Firsts and after the issues were solved, the Realm Firsts were dealt with on an individual basis. You'll want to make a post (if there isn't already a thread going) in General Discussion.

Though, I am always able to be wrong, so <insert disclaimer here>. =)
Edited by Amilyra on 11/29/2012 12:14 PM PST
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm interested in hearing a blue's thoughts on this.

Was it intended to give alts access to the rewards and the realm first was an unintentional side effect? Or are both unintended?

It doesn't seem like either was intended since we can no longer get the rewards after the reset.
Still would be nice to hear something on it though.
90 Undead Warlock
This still hasn't been fixed... wat?
90 Draenei Shaman
I want to know if i should wait to get realm first now.... was planning on it tonight.... if its awarded retroactively after whatever alt loses it. if not, ill need to wait to get my last one. -___- this would happen the day before i finish lol.
90 Pandaren Monk
11/29/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Kikikannibal
I want to know if i should wait to get realm first now.... was planning on it tonight.... if its awarded retroactively after whatever alt loses it. if not, ill need to wait to get my last one. -___- this would happen the day before i finish lol.

Ya I was thinking the same thing.
I don't want to hold off for too long because the group we're competing against is starting to catch up to us, I don't want to hit a wall and then them catch up completely you know?
We've had a good lead on them for awhile now.
90 Draenei Shaman
i only have joke ones left, glad i did the hard ones first. but i dont wanna screw myself out of it either way. would love a blue poster on this.
90 Draenei Shaman
my ticket was answered vaguely, saying nothing specific other than theyre working on it. just need to know if im finishing tonight or not. :(
90 Human Warrior
Made a report this morning before I found yours. Added your thread to a list.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200032889
Edited by Buckybadger on 11/29/2012 1:28 PM PST
90 Pandaren Priest
Accidentally got the realm first gold conqueror on my mage on chromaggus yesterday. Posting here to help the blues fix this.
90 Human Warrior
11/29/2012 01:27 PMPosted by Kikikannibal
my ticket was answered vaguely, saying nothing specific other than theyre working on it. just need to know if im finishing tonight or not. :(
If another group is on your tail, go ahead and finish. You'll have the dates stamped into your personal feed for proof should something go wrong after they fix this.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]