Issue fixed don't look at this thread anymore

(Locked)

90 Draenei Shaman
This was the ticket response i received after asking if i would be awarded my realm first tonight or not.

"Greetings Kikikannibal,

I hope this message finds you in good spirits!

I want to really thank you for taking the time out of your day to report this to me. It means a lot not only to us here at Blizzard, but also to the entire community, even if they aren't here to thank you personally. From the bottom of our hearts, we really appreciate you helping to keep this a fair and friendly enviroment for everyone. :)

Due to privacy concerns, we will not be able to notify you of our findings, nor of the actions necessary for resolution of this issue, but rest assured, we've got this covered. ;) Something you may find interesting is this diagram showing the severity of actions made on reported accounts, located here: http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/account-penalties

Again, truly, thank you for helping to make this the best game possible. ^-^

To close out this ticket, simply press Message Read, and this will send you off to continue your journeys.

Best wishes and happy trails my friend!

Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
www.Blizzard.com/support"
90 Undead Warlock
11/29/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Alythess
This still hasn't been fixed... wat?
90 Dwarf Warrior
Think this got fixed, tried for laughs on my priest and nothing.
90 Draenei Shaman
they hotfixed the alts getting the achievements earlier today. im still waiting on a word of if all Realm Firsts have been removed and have become available again.
1 Worgen Hunter
no roll back on gear/mount/realm first/cool!
90 Draenei Shaman
is that official or are u just saying yet?
90 Pandaren Monk
11/29/2012 03:06 PMPosted by Kikikannibal

Probably just saying it as I haven't seen any blue response on this matter yet.
1 Worgen Hunter
they will go quiet with this and pretend like nothing happened is my guess.
90 Troll Rogue
11/29/2012 03:22 PMPosted by Ambiee

Its pretty hard to hide level 15s rocking full challenge mode transmog.

I don't have a problem with people getting this stuff for their alts (they had to work like hell to get it on their mains) but it has been stated before that is not the intent of the system.

The realm first stuff is an absolute joke, I would be really angry if I was working towards this only to have it stolen by a bug.
90 Pandaren Monk
11/29/2012 03:06 PMPosted by Kikikannibal

Depends on your definition of official, I'm still riding around on my phoenix on this toon and I haven't cleared Shadopan for even bronze yet on this toon (did on my pally though).
So if you're looking for a blue post I haven't found any yet but I'm definitely riding a reward I shouldn't have.
90 Pandaren Monk
11/29/2012 04:00 PMPosted by Sabod

I don't have a problem with people getting this stuff for their alts (they had to work like hell to get it on their mains) but it has been stated before that is not the intent of the system.

The realm first stuff is an absolute joke, I would be really angry if I was working towards this only to have it stolen by a bug.

The gear, and mount, require level 90 to use. Low level toons can't use the transmog gear or get the mount. Realm first should be fixed somehow though.
90 Worgen Druid
They can't use it til lvl90 so this is completely irrelevant.
90 Draenei Mage
Personally, I find it rather annoying.

It doesn't matter if they have to be 90 to use the items, the gold mode gear and pheonix mount are supposed to function like PvP Glad gear/titles/mounts. They are NOT supposed to be for all alts, they're supposed to show that you are proficient enough on that one class to obtain all golds.

It's supposed to be rare because they are hard to do. If Blizzard intended for person A to have CM gear and the mount on all 9 of his alts, they would have made them account-wide in the first place.

tl;dr: I just hope they remove the realm firsts off the people that got them on level 15's. I would have raged if a level 15 stole my realm first because I worked hard for it. This is a freaking mess.
90 Troll Mage
Is there anyway to check if realm still exists on my server?
90 Draenei Shaman
i received a second response to my follow up ticket, asking if i would be able to get realm first.

"Hello there,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us; I appreciate your patience during these busy times. I am Game Master _______, and I am here to assist with your ticket concerning an achievement. I would have loved to speak with you personally about this issue, but I am certain I can still address this for you. ^_^

I am sorry that your question was not answered. I'm afraid we will be unable to say if this will happen or not, as this is not something that is decided by customer support. The developers of the game may choose to take away Realm First achievements for this, but I am really not certain about that. I am sorry for the inconvenience, and I wish you the best of luck.

If there is something we may have missed, or if you have any additional concerns, just reply to this message and we will address those promptly for you. If everything is answered to your satisfaction, select Message Read to close the ticket.

Thanks so much for playing WoW with us, and I hope you have a good day!

Regards,
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
www.blizzard.com/support

so basically SOL until a blue poster decides to comment on it.
90 Worgen Death Knight
Really want this gear to be taken back from those who did not earn it.
90 Troll Mage
i received a second response to my follow up ticket, asking if i would be able to get realm first.

"Hello there,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us; I appreciate your patience during these busy times. I am Game Master _______, and I am here to assist with your ticket concerning an achievement. I would have loved to speak with you personally about this issue, but I am certain I can still address this for you. ^_^

I am sorry that your question was not answered. I'm afraid we will be unable to say if this will happen or not, as this is not something that is decided by customer support. The developers of the game may choose to take away Realm First achievements for this, but I am really not certain about that. I am sorry for the inconvenience, and I wish you the best of luck.

If there is something we may have missed, or if you have any additional concerns, just reply to this message and we will address those promptly for you. If everything is answered to your satisfaction, select Message Read to close the ticket.

Thanks so much for playing WoW with us, and I hope you have a good day!

Regards,
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
www.blizzard.com/support

so basically SOL until a blue poster decides to comment on it.

So basically its a maybe... =/ that they might revert the realm first
90 Worgen Druid
11/29/2012 05:38 PMPosted by Nado
Really want this gear to be taken back from those who did not earn it.

You could only get it IF you had already earned it on another character. I don't personally feel it needs to be "earned" on each individual alt, but hey... I don't get to make those decisions.
90 Worgen Rogue
11/29/2012 04:00 PMPosted by Sabod

You can't mog it unless you're 90.
90 Human Warrior
It goes beyond challenge mode gear. Hero of Shatt was earned by people who had two characters which each faction at exalted, old pvp gear could be acquired and transmog'd to if one of your characters had previously gotten the needed rank in Vanilla, etc
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]