Issue fixed don't look at this thread anymore

(Locked)

100 Blood Elf Monk
12/01/2012 06:10 AMPosted by Caillenne
if you did your runs cross realm ur runs wont show up under the ladder, only under the personal challenge mode score.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/challenge/dungeon/temple-of-the-jade-serpent/#reset

Ryusaki and Gracos are cross server dudes and they show up in our groups position.
they also show up under our realm (Executus) leaderboard

For the sake of bumping (bit of off topic but...) how do you feel about the lack of glow on Monk gold transmog gear? :/
90 Pandaren Monk
it's saddening.
the gear itself looks great but I don't see any proc effects on them
also, it's not a gear issue but more of a pandaren issue

every helm I've used cuts all my hair off and makes it look nasty :/
90 Troll Druid
I got a GM response about this saying,

"This is an issue we are aware of and are currently working on trying to get it fixed. I am sorry about any frustration or inconvenience with this. Thank you so much for your report! ^_^ "

Lets hope it's soon :0
90 Pandaren Monk
I got one as well, though (and probably due to the way I word it) he wasn't very helpful. lol
Keeping this thread alive.
So should i wait to do the last gold until the fix this or announce its fixed?
90 Pandaren Monk
12/01/2012 07:32 PMPosted by Rezi
So should i wait to do the last gold until the fix this or announce its fixed?

Depends, do you have somebody competing with you on your server for Realm first?
My group did so we didn't risk it, at the very least we have a date of completion to show for and it's legit too, and if I don't get my FoS and a realm first spam I'll be ticketing the hell out of a GM until it gets done.
If you don't have anybody you're competing with on your server I would probably wait just to get that server wide spam.
we dont have any competition so i guess we'll wait..
90 Pandaren Monk
12/01/2012 08:15 PMPosted by Nery
Yeah we finished my group's golds today. Hopefully Kiki gets his RF so he can xfer here and play with us.

Yes, we had a few people with us that I would very gladly have recruited into our raid team given the opportunity. Another thing I really like about challenge modes, especially cross server is that they really bring the community together better than anything else I can think of in WoW. This may have been an unintentional side effect but it's definitely very much welcomed. I hate seeing how my home server's community (and other servers as well) have completely vanished and have become a practically a wasteland.

^ A bit off point, but worth mentioning somewhere.

Anyways, I got an update on my ticket, basically saying they moved it higher up to the proper team, but nothing on the actual subject of this bug and the loss of realm firsts.
90 Orc Hunter
My guildies and I decided to go ahead and get this on our server since we had the extra time. About 6/9 through, an 85 warrior logged on and got the Realm First Achievement. We have now completed the actual realm first set of gold runs, is this going to be fixed, and if so, are we going to get the server first like we deserve?

Is there a blue who would comment please? Thank you in advance.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
to the top!
Um fix this or update the solution on how it works if you obtain the legit realm first after it has been bugged... I'd love to finish the last one without think you might screw something up and lock us out.
90 Pandaren Monk
12/02/2012 12:44 PMPosted by Rezi
Um fix this or update the solution on how it works if you obtain the legit realm first after it has been bugged... I'd love to finish the last one without think you might screw something up and lock us out.

They haven't fixed it, if you complete it now you won't be creditted with realm first acheivement if it's already been claimed by somebody on your server.
However, like I said previously I would finish out if you're competing with somebody else on your server, you'll at least have a date of completion to show for and can prove you were the legit first on your server.
what a fail bug lol
90 Tauren Death Knight
I talked to a GM at length last night. Our group is 8/9 and we had been waiting for an official response about the issue. A level 10 on our server has the realm first achievement. The GM said that it's up to the developers whether or not they want to "fix" this and that GMs can't do anything about it. In his opinion, they "will likely fix this and give your group the achievement at a later date."

So the GM believes it will be fixed, but still no concrete response. The worst part is that this level 10 willingly and knowingly exploited this glitch in order to get the same achievement on different realms. That sort of activity should be bannable as well.
100 Blood Elf Monk
12/02/2012 10:03 AMPosted by Forkheals
to the top!
derp derp can we get a response on this?
90 Pandaren Monk
12/03/2012 10:20 AMPosted by Rezi
derp derp can we get a response on this?

ya no kidding.
haven't heard anything from anybody on this period outside of "we know of an issue (which may or may not be the one we're addressing)"
90 Blood Elf Paladin
still no blue post? this is getting really dumb blizzard...
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]