Issue fixed don't look at this thread anymore

(Locked)

updated known issues today and left this off... FAIL

You Don't Have an Eternity - Guild Edition is not being awarded after completing the requirements.

glad that's on the list though....
Edited by Rezi on 12/3/2012 1:08 PM PST
88 Goblin Warlock
free hand out to pve folks

jk , fix this or gear will no longer be 'cool'
90 Draenei Shaman
sigh. welp, i sent screenshots of my achievement/gear/completion date so when and if they decide to fix it, theres a paper trail.
90 Pandaren Monk
12/03/2012 03:01 PMPosted by Kikikannibal
sigh. welp, i sent screenshots of my achievement/gear/completion date so when and if they decide to fix it, theres a paper trail.

yup, that's exactly what my group did.
this is getting really really frustrating, I'm going be really upset if I don't get credited for the realm first that I busted my !@# to get because they decided not to fix the bug.
90 Troll Druid
Can we get a Blue to post please !!!
90 Pandaren Monk
You know blizz,

It doesn't bother me that you haven't fixed the issue yet (it does but understandable).
What I'm truly bothered by is the lack of response in a thread that's reaching 9 pages soon.

"Hey guys we're aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix for you but can't detail any further information at the moment"

something like that would really comfort me, knowing that this isn't going to be brushed under the rug, forgotten about and never fixed.
90 Troll Druid
*Cough*
100 Blood Elf Monk
You know blizz,

It doesn't bother me that you haven't fixed the issue yet (it does but understandable).
What I'm truly bothered by is the lack of response in a thread that's reaching 9 pages soon.

"Hey guys we're aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix for you but can't detail any further information at the moment"

something like that would really comfort me, knowing that this isn't going to be brushed under the rug, forgotten about and never fixed.

Technically they already fixed the bug. All they need to fix is the server firsts that were lost. It's probably difficult to do and requires going through individual server codes.

And roll back the achievement and gear on alts.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
blue post plox!! really wanna finish the golds for the server first!!
90 Pandaren Monk
12/04/2012 06:20 AMPosted by Kraks

Pretty sure ghostcrawler posted a generic/vague response days ago on twitter about the issue. They are staying quiet with this one until they actually have the matter fixed.
Edited by Ranziah on 12/4/2012 7:40 AM PST
90 Pandaren Monk
12/04/2012 07:38 AMPosted by Ranziah

Pretty sure ghostcrawler posted a generic/vague response days ago on twitter about the issue. They are staying quiet with this one until they actually have the matter fixed.

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/status/274240770133864448

"Hi, we know of a bug (that may or may not be related to the one you speak of) and are looking at it"

That's what I got out of that, anyways blue posts aren't the same as a twitter.
I don't have a twitter, I have no interest in creating an account, and I don't follow anybody on that site because of it.
A blue post (in my opinion) is more effective done on the bnet forums, since the people who it affects are here on the bnet forums anyways.
90 Pandaren Monk
My server just came up, the achievements and gear were taken away from my alts, so it looks like bliz has fixed the problem.
90 Pandaren Monk
12/04/2012 10:21 AMPosted by Ranziah
My server just came up, the achievements and gear were taken away from my alts, so it looks like bliz has fixed the problem.

Yes I just logged on and I now have my realm first.
Thank you blizz, I would have liked a realm spam with it though qq
90 Draenei Shaman
i dont have the realm first for my server..... i even submitted a ticket with screenshots.... hopefully itll happen to my server soon.
100 Worgen Mage
OOB
Happened on Kael'thas as well apparently.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The gear has been removed from all of my alts. I hope they fixed server firsts for everyone as well.

That being said, I'm really curious why they aren't more consistent with removing/fixing their own mistakes. They took away challenge mode gear from alts, which pretty much all of us probably expected, but they left Heroic Elite gear on people.
90 Human Death Knight
Ye, I can confirm the gear has been removed from the two alt toons I got it on and I am unable to repurchase it, yet the Feat of Strength is still there.

EDIT: The phoenix eggs are also still in my inventory.
Edited by Rivendare on 12/4/2012 8:31 PM PST
90 Pandaren Monk
Ye, I can confirm the gear has been removed from the two alt toons I got it on and I am unable to repurchase it, yet the Feat of Strength is still there.

EDIT: The phoenix eggs are also still in my inventory.

Ya they didn't touch my mounts either, I'm now rockin two mounts on this toon (shhh don't tell blizz though!!!)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]