Just Got Back

12 Night Elf Warrior
So, I played for one week at launch during Classic. Yes, this is my original toon. Just signed back into WoW / got my account moved over to this new-fangled Battle.net thing. Anyone I know still around? Some Night Elf Druid back in the day crafted me a bag, still got it, still holding all my stuffs.

Any pointers on what I should do? It sure is shinier.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
For starters, stop being a male night elf. Bad play all around.

Might want to reconsider being a warrior also. Not saying they aren't fun. DPS warriors run train on people. You're just probably not going to be very good at it if you have never played this game. They take a long time to become great at. Mages are about as straight forward as a ranged class gets right now and would be a quick pick-up class for a newbie. If your heart is set on melee, ret paladins and rogues are also fairly easy to work with. The skill cap is far lower with any of these classes than with a warrior.

I suppose if you just want to roll face and do what you can, keep at it. This game isn't much fun outside of crapping on other people, though.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Warriors are all about your stacks

3+ stacks of MS buff = 1 shot
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]