Character Model Not Showing Transmog

100 Human Paladin
I recently transmogged my current gear while I was reforging and, while the item tooltips are showing them transmogged and reforged, the character model in the Armory is not showing the transmogged models. I have tried logging in and out and it still is not updating. Is this a known bug being worked, or is something on my account borked? Any info is appreciated. Thanks.
Edited by Astlin on 11/29/2012 3:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
bump

I have the same problem, I even gave my orc a haircut and that won't even show
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Looks like my model finally updated. Not sure if something was up (as it was like it was for 2 days) or someone fixed it. If someone did fix it, then thanks!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I have the same problem now. I've been wearing my new transmog for the third day now, and armory has the correct item its transmogged into, but its showing what it used to be transmogged as. I really don't want to have to spend more gold to untransmog and remog it JUST to show my new green set on my armory profile. Been logging and unlogging from wow and forums for last 2 days at least. I updated my transmog the day i got my pvp dagger to match the set i had waiting lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]