Fix stealth(subterfuge)

90 Human Rogue
uhh
lost 4 arena matches tonight just because i was taken outta stealth randomly... and from what ive seen its common with people who use subterfuge. hotfix ploxxx
Reply Quote
Subterfuge is working as intended. It was designed to make people quit their rogue and go play a Warrior
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
uhh
lolol didnt need a faulty subterfuge for that
Reply Quote
You should go Shadow Focus (Assuming you PvP) You can Sap>Premed>Recup>Open on your target using no energy whatsoever. It doesn't leave you energy starved as much as Subterfuge does
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
The fix for subterfuge is to not spec it.
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 08:34 PMPosted by Timat
The fix for subterfuge is to not spec it.

^
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
uhh
i have a lot of haste usually after slice n dice premed i get energy basically instantly back... subter gives u margin for error and guarantees your opener basically
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
i get this also
and its because when you premed and recup or slice and dice in stealth it can cause dancing steel to proc resulting in the count down of subterfuge and taking you out of stealth.

There a few threads about this problem and other bugs with rogues. i myself have sent bug reports, opened tickets and posted in threads yet i get no reply.

this thread pretty much covers everthing thats wrong atm.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200052753
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
uhh
i dont like QQ... i just love the rogue class and want to be balanced... not OP just balanced. rogue easily has the highest skill cap in terms of class
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
11/29/2012 09:34 PMPosted by Daÿna
rogue easily has the highest skill cap in terms of class

I think you mean mages. And warriors.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]