5.1 Landfall Gank List

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Top on my list... Gnomes... Hate those midgets.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
11/30/2012 04:23 AMPosted by Lobster
I never see Marchisio anymore. :(

He hasn't been on in a few days. I do PVP with him now and then. He has been focused on doing 3's for some reason, and RBG's now and then..

Also, I see him outside SW as well.
Reply Quote
Hi guys
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HOOPER, WHY YOU DEAL SO MUCH DAMAGE?!

Granted, my gear is bad and I'm terrible at PvP, but dang. You drop me pretty fast.

Still, yay for world PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Feels so weird to be updating my gank list from the ally side instead of horde. Haven't really thought about my new list since faction changing. But I'll start with...

1. Scyphon (Love him dearly and he isn't that bad of a dk, now just to get him to leave trade....)
2. Village (She's a good healer, no denying it, although I don't think she's currently playing)
3. Mitnal (My favorite Spriest on BC)
4. Cryotic (For camping me in TB on Scav back in the day)
5. Damnation (Former 2s partner)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Anyone that tries to kill my bro Dalan Nightbreaker.

Highkick because i get the lols when he opens on me, then i turn on him and he scampers off.
Edited by Pewpewlazërs on 12/5/2012 9:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
12/05/2012 09:35 AMPosted by Pewpewlazërs
Highkick because i get the lols when he opens on me, then i turn on him and he scampers off.

You mean you AND your hunter friend who engage in 2v1 action and still fail to kill unless your target is pve geared horde doing dailies?

Talk about me again when you actually make me "scamper off" by yourself. It's not impressive when you are in a group of 2.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Ah what do you know...some of you Horde are not such bad guys after all. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
HOOPER, WHY YOU DEAL SO MUCH DAMAGE?!

Granted, my gear is bad and I'm terrible at PvP, but dang. You drop me pretty fast.

Still, yay for world PvP.

thanks its all in the faceroll
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/05/2012 09:53 AMPosted by Highkick

You mean you AND your hunter friend who engage in 2v1 action and still fail to kill unless your target is pve geared horde doing dailies?

Talk about me again when you actually make me "scamper off" by yourself. It's not impressive when you are in a group of 2.

Whether he is in a group or not is kinda irrelevant when YOU are the one opening. If he's in a group and you open on him, you can't blame him when his friend jumps in to help.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I don't usually have a "list" of certian people to gank, but 5.1 has changed that.

1. Greatpickle (His tears and rage are scumptous)
2. Any body who feels the need to excessively cry and rage about being killed. Really guys, the ammount of QQ I've been hearing is astonishing.

Ok. So it's not really a "list". Oh well.
Edited by Hjorth on 12/6/2012 7:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
You're all terrible.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I don't usually have a "list" of certian people to gank, but 5.1 has changed that.

2. Any body who feels the need to excessively cry and rage about being killed. Really guys, the ammount of QQ I've been hearing is astonishing.

good enough for me my irish alliance counterpart
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I wear a top hat because it's classy and casual.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

good enough for me my irish alliance counterpart

Does that make us friends now? :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Feels so weird to be updating my gank list from the ally side instead of horde. Haven't really thought about my new list since faction changing. But I'll start with...

1. Scyphon (Love him dearly and he isn't that bad of a dk, now just to get him to leave trade....)
2. Village (She's a good healer, no denying it, although I don't think she's currently playing)
3. Mitnal (My favorite Spriest on BC)
4. Cryotic (For camping me in TB on Scav back in the day)
5. Damnation (Former 2s partner)

Don't kill me! /gasp
Reply Quote
This thread gave me AIDS

http://i.imgur.com/KReJK.jpg?1

cy@ nerds
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Haha, well I don't really have a list but I thought "hey! Why not, wont hurt I guess." So here's my list.

1. Highkick (kid thinks hes good when he kills another rogue that's out of stealth attacking an NPC in PvE gear) =)
2. Greatpickle (Rages alot, makes my day.)
3. Hmm, well honestly, anyone else that gets in my way. Haha. And well of course all the Rogues I see.

Have a good one! =)

Thanks,
Roguespwnall
PÖwerhouse
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
aww hooper im touch i be sure to gank ya too as well.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
This thread gave me AIDS

http://i.imgur.com/KReJK.jpg?1

cy@ nerds

Get this man a gold medal
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]