Update Dungeon Journal please!

100 Draenei Death Knight
I want all the old information and lore for all the old bosses Blizzard, please make it happen already!!! That is all!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I second this, tho it may not be the most important thing on their minds if would be interesting to read some of the things from past lore that wowwiki and other fan sites dont fully address
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Well, they put in Vanilla boss lore with Mists.

I'd imagine they'll update it some more in a new patch, or at least in the new expac.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Yes please! Update it now, I LOVE the fact that when you do vanilla dungeons, you read all this information about all the bosses and what they are about, it's like, getting essential parts of the story while experiencing the game, and I ABSOLUTELY love it, it's something that's VERY popular on RP servers.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I agree. I love learning the reason why we are are killing these guys other than for loot.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Saw this awhile ago, seems like they might for 5.2. We'll have to wait and see.

https://twitter.com/CameronDayton/status/276753494348800000
Edited by Vicara on 12/9/2012 6:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I am curious about raid boss lore. More information on, say, C'thun would be useful in continuing discussion about the Titan/Old God storyline.
Edited by Abal on 12/9/2012 2:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
5.2 has launched and no update yet.
:(
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
They actually updated all the 5mas from BC and Wrath with their abilitiess and stuff, that's probably what the twitter post meant.

needs more lore
Reply Quote
86 Troll Warrior
Make it so we can see raids from classic to wrath.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]