What other PC games have a stealth class?

100 Dwarf Rogue
Sneaking around while stealthed is the main reason that I chose to play a rogue. I'm wondering what other PC games have a class that allows invisibility. I'm particularly interested in games that are not click to move.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Vex
If you're looking for something recent, Dishonored comes to mind. Supposed to be quite good. Guild Wars 2 has a thief class. Haven't played said class myself yet, but I enjoy the game as a whole. Dunno, other stuff probably.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Eve online has stealth space ships. Actually, technically everything can cloak, but recons and covops do it best.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
theres a series of games called thief, pretty dope but pretty old.

I think all MMOs these days have a stealth class of some kind. UO, EQ, EQ2, Vanguard, Rift, Tera.

Nothing has been as fun as playing my rogue in Everquest. sooo many stealth things to do. Quests that REQUIRE stealth instead of killing. Poisoncrafting based on rare ingredients from deep dungeons. Stealing from people in towns to create awesome weapons. Rare lockpicks that actually gave you access to special areas.

Wondering why do I still play my wow rogue...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Guild Wars theif can cloak but not like a rogue. There's a short CD that cloaks you for 4 seconds and heals you and you can get a solid crit on your attack coming out of stealth.

It's cool but GW2 is too simple. Same 5 skills depending on your weapons and 5 other utility skills. Couldn't get used to it considering all the spells/abilities WoW offers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
GW2 has the theif class.. I don't play it but from what I can understand they have stealth but it only lasts for so long... But their burst is amazing... Like how it should be for us on this game....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]