Power Word: Mind Srsly U Guise?

90 Blood Elf Priest
11/30/2012 01:06 PMPosted by Nixxe
It's pretty bad. Like I can't believe you make fun of my titles and actually thought it was a good idea to use this one.

11/30/2012 01:11 PMPosted by Elethia
Oh, god, it's even worse when I get the Mind Sear part.

http://i.imgur.com/COT7L.gif
Edited by Nixx on 11/30/2012 1:14 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/30/2012 01:13 PMPosted by Nixx
http://i.imgur.com/COT7L.gif

http://i.imgur.com/u7BlN.gif
90 Blood Elf Priest
Gnixx's pun-sense of hilarity is light(something priesty)years ahead of us. I bow to his clever, even when I don't "get it". It's ok, it's more entertaining this way with the QQ responses. XFD

Blue colored:
Mining and Herb spawn rates in Pandaria have been reduced by approximately 50% in patch 5.1, and this is indeed an intended change. These are in addition to the hotfix that was applied in 5.0.5 to lower the spawn rate of Ghost Iron.

In all of these cases, the reduction was prompted because the resources were too abundant, resulting in ore and herbs being undervalued, and also therefore the effort that our herbalists and miners put in to collect each node. We’ll be monitoring the situation, though, and should the current rates prove to be too low then we’ll make further adjustments as necessary.

Dammit! Should've farmed moar. Oh well, don't really need much nowadays.
Edited by Vixie on 11/30/2012 1:25 PM PST
90 Pandaren Monk
11/30/2012 12:54 PMPosted by Kerias
Incidentally, dat transmog.

I don't think he looks like Constie anymore. :/

:(

change is badddddddddddd
90 Orc Hunter
Don't be flashing nicki minaj around.

/fans self
90 Dwarf Priest
http://i.imgur.com/d2d8L.gif
90 Troll Priest
tgif

/snore
90 Pandaren Monk
Amazing Iritha Creation simmering on the stove for supper. Celery/carrots/onions/chick peas/green beans/potatoes with tomatoes and oregano/garlic/basil, chicken breast to be added when potatoes are almost done.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Is it soup yet? Or stew? With biscuits?? Or with those spices, some pasta. Mmm.

Guess I'll make turkey soup this weekend from the massive amount of frozen bones and meat. Good ol' Amurican comfort food.
90 Dwarf Priest
Had turkey soup and biscuits last night. Delishuses. Tomorrow is empanadas. I've recently rediscovered how much fun cooking can be, life is so happy lately.
90 Human Priest
I was hoping to see some bashing of power word cast every 12 seconds mana-regen but wow, cooking! :D

Speaking of that turkey, I said - hey, temp's right - it's done - "but I cook it by how it smells" - well, yeah it smells strong when it's right at the lower levels of dry & overcooked derp. /dry turkey.

From the family of tender & moist = 'T AIN'T COOKED 'NUFF!
Edited by Farnesse on 11/30/2012 5:49 PM PST
90 Goblin Priest
Closing in on Nixx.
87 Goblin Warlock
im doing it

im making it hapen
90 Undead Priest
11/30/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Iapetus
Closing in on Nixx.

Thanks for the warning. I don't raid again until Tuesday. TO ACHIEVEMENTS.
90 Goblin Priest
11/30/2012 06:13 PMPosted by Nixxe
Closing in on Nixx.

Thanks for the warning.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. There's no fun in dethroning you if I go all sneaky like behind your back.
90 Pandaren Monk
11/30/2012 03:53 PMPosted by Vixie
Is it soup yet? Or stew? With biscuits?? Or with those spices, some pasta. Mmm.

It's... kinda a pile of veggies/beans on your plate with strips of chicken breast cooked in it, with some broth-y liquid.

11/30/2012 05:14 PMPosted by Kyrisa
I've recently rediscovered how much fun cooking can be, life is so happy lately.

:D

I was hoping to see some bashing of power word cast every 12 seconds mana-regen but wow, cooking! :D

Speaking of that turkey, I said - hey, temp's right - it's done - "but I cook it by how it smells" - well, yeah it smells strong when it's right at the lower levels of dry & overcooked derp. /dry turkey.

From the family of tender & moist = 'T AIN'T COOKED 'NUFF!

Welcome, Farnesse! btw, I'll eat turkey no matter *how* overcooked it is! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, turkey...
90 Night Elf Priest
11/30/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Tsilyi
e: @emchan http://imgur.com/3yvTL

-uncontrollable sobbing-
MY CONTROLLER!
NOOOOOO!!
90 Blood Elf Priest

welcome! ^_^v
90 Orc Hunter
Look for news on curiosity on Monday, they wouldn't tell us any information about it tonight, but the speech at adler was still really awesome.
90 Draenei Mage
11/30/2012 08:32 PMPosted by Twilista
Look for news on curiosity on Monday, they wouldn't tell us any information about it tonight, but the speech at adler was still really awesome.

I can't wait! Between Messenger's discovery and this super secret Curiosity business, it seems to be a good week for NASA.

Also what is it you do again? Because you seem to get to do awesome things for your job.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]