Power Word: Mind Srsly U Guise?

100 Blood Elf Priest
What were they thinking when they made that helm lol. It's soo huge
100 Night Elf Priest
12/05/2012 11:13 PMPosted by Tsilyi
Really, how does your neck support that thing?

i cast spirit shell and greater heal on my neck at all times.

Sssssnap!
100 Goblin Priest
12/06/2012 12:11 AMPosted by Dasaq

"This looks good on male humans!" is what they thought.
90 Undead Warlock
12/06/2012 12:56 AMPosted by Iapetus

"This looks good on male humans!" is what they thought.

pffffffffffffffffffffffffft

Also I did some brain math out of boredom and figured out that Ascendance is better than either of the other chi talents even without having any haste.

This will probably never be useful to me.
90 Troll Priest
To those who have raided both 10 and 25:

Is DPS potential of any given character typically higher in 25 man than in 10 man in general?

Thinking of moving homes, and wondering how my 10 man performance/ranks size up to some 25 man guilds.

Don't wanna move my character and be pathetically low.
90 Undead Priest
With the incredible ease of maximizing raid buffs in 10 man these days, I don't think there should be much of a difference with very few exceptions. Basically things like Will where there are just fewer adds to dot and therefore your DPS ceiling probably isn't as high.

http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/eredar/nixxe

There's my epeenbot. Don't really worry about my numbers, but I've killed a bunch of bosses so you can browse their graphs and see how the percentiles compare to 10 man. I do think average DPS for Shadow priests is probably overall higher in 25 man, but I also think most of the best spriests are playing in world class 25 man guilds so it will be skewed a bit.
Edited by Nixxe on 12/6/2012 5:30 AM PST
90 Undead Warlock
To those who have raided both 10 and 25:

Is DPS potential of any given character typically higher in 25 man than in 10 man in general?

Thinking of moving homes, and wondering how my 10 man performance/ranks size up to some 25 man guilds.

Don't wanna move my character and be pathetically low.

Barring a few mechanics (and I can't think of them off the top of my head), I don't think so. As long as you're getting every beneficial raid buff/debuff, you'll be fine.

e: There's also the fact that, while playing Disc, it's much easier to roll large SS on the entire raid than in 25m.
Edited by Swagguh on 12/6/2012 5:27 AM PST
90 Troll Priest
Okay, thanks.

My raid leader is turning into a childish %@@%!#%@. Makes raiding not fun.

Raiding should be fun.

SOMEONE RECRUIT ME

RANK 1 SPIRIT KINGS NORMAL (10)

:X
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/06/2012 05:27 AMPosted by Swagguh
e: There's also the fact that, while playing Disc, it's much easier to roll large SS on the entire raid than in 25m.

wat

i guess per person the amount absorbed would be higher, and technically it would take 5 casts to get it on every person as opposed to two... but if you can cast 5 times the total amount absorbed should be pretty similar.
Edited by Tsilyi on 12/6/2012 6:00 AM PST
90 Dwarf Priest
Also, I'm sure there are times in 10 man when you would have to do something that could be assigned to someone else in 25! That mass dispel thing comes to mind.
90 Human Priest
12/05/2012 09:40 PMPosted by Tsilyi
at least i look amayayayayazing

Popemus Prime
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/06/2012 05:59 AMPosted by Kyrisa
Also, I'm sure there are times in 10 man when you would have to do something that could be assigned to someone else in 25! That mass dispel thing comes to mind.

NOPE MAKE THE HEALER DO IT.

Though tbh I enjoy timing MD so that Impervious Shield lasts like .001 seconds.

But then someone dies to something else. Usually me.
Edited by Nixx on 12/6/2012 8:06 AM PST
100 Tauren Priest
12/06/2012 08:06 AMPosted by Nixx
NOPE MAKE THE HEALER DO IT.

You and my raid think alike.
90 Troll Priest
I like to mess with my healers sometimes, on pre Will of the Emperor trash (mass dispel trash) by letting the buff get to 8 or 9 and then casting MD.

:D
90 Human Priest
12/06/2012 08:31 AMPosted by Theyas
I like to mess with my healers sometimes, on pre Will of the Emperor trash (mass dispel trash) by letting the buff get to 8 or 9 and then casting MD.

That's still more helpful than the dps in most of my LFR runs, that don't dare dispel and hurt their megahueg dps. I'm usually spamming MD and my single dispel to keep people from hitting 10.
90 Blood Elf Priest
My favorite are the morons that yell "Priest use Mass Dispel!" while it's on cooldown. Had one jerk say it about every five seconds one run where I was the only priest. Oh the swearing I was hurling at my monitor.
100 Pandaren Priest
Had to MD on Wind Lord last night a few times. My poor mana.
90 Blood Elf Priest
whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
90 Troll Priest
No, really. Someone recruit me.
90 Undead Priest
Hey, cap this thread.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]