New Hardcore 10M: LF Select Roles

90 Worgen Warrior
Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise, risking
more than others think is safe, dreaming more than others think is practical
and expecting more than others think is possible.

Greetings!

Below you will find out the details as to what is expected and what, specifically, I am looking for in this new raid team. Information can also be found on our website or by contacting me directly. If so inclined, you may also post here with questions and I will be glad to answer them.

Realm Details
  • Realm: Fenris
  • Realm Datacenter Location: Phoenix, Arizona
  • Realm Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Raid Details
  • Raid Days: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday*
  • Raid Time: 9:00 PM - 1:00 AM EST
  • Invite Time: 8:45 PM EST
  • Loot Distribution: EPGP / Loot Council
  • Attendance Requirement: 100%*

* This schedule and its respective requirements are a reflection of our progression raid schedule. This means that if all current content is not completed on heroic mode then we will maintain this schedule. Once content is on "farm" status then, naturally, this schedule will dramatically be adjusted to the amount of time needed simply to clear the content.

While the 100% attendance is a requirement I do realize that life does come up and absolutely prevents a person from being online. However life does not do this every single day, every single week, and every single month. If you wish to be a member of this raid team then you are expected to make appropriate adjustments in your schedule to be there pending any real life emergency / act of God / etc. You have 9 other people depending on you just as you should depend on the other 9 people to be there as well.

Available Spots
  • Blood Death Knight
  • Mistweaver Monk
  • Assassination Rogue
  • Retribution Paladin
  • Beast Master Hunter
  • Mage (Fire > Frost > Arcane)

Website & Contact Information
  • BattleTag: Sajakain#1914
  • Main Toon: Sajakain

Conclusion
If you're interested then you are encouraged to visit the website. From there you will want to read over our guild rules and our recruitment page. Register and submit your application for review and you will be contacted within a 24 hour time frame.
Edited by Sajakain on 12/3/2012 9:55 PM PST
90 Worgen Warrior
If at firs you don't succeed then skydiving isn't for you.
90 Worgen Warrior
Falling never hurts. The sudden stop at the bottom does, though.
90 Worgen Warrior
^
90 Worgen Warrior
^
90 Worgen Warrior
^
90 Worgen Warrior
^
90 Worgen Warrior
^
90 Worgen Warrior
^
90 Worgen Warrior
^
90 Worgen Warrior
Saj.

Stop being alliance - come to horde.

I've got spots im willing to make on my team if youve got 100% attendance people. Hit me up!

kevin.r14@gmail.com

Lol... as tempting as horde is I have too much invested on my alliance toons. Thanks for the consideration, though!
90 Worgen Warrior
^
90 Worgen Warrior
^
90 Worgen Warrior
^
90 Worgen Warrior
^
90 Worgen Warrior
^^
90 Worgen Warrior
^
90 Worgen Warrior
Working on the Brawler's Guild.... get a hold of me in game if you have any questions.
90 Worgen Warrior
^
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]