Please make Shattered Hand a PvE Server

90 Orc Warrior
I got tricked when I moved to this server... I thought it was a PvP server but I was wrong. Apparently PvP has been dead for quite some time now.

Don't let others make the same mistake.
Reply Quote
No one cares captain 1400
Reply Quote
Is there a horde seriously complaining about this server? You don't get to complain you have more then 6 people in your capital city.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Might be important to look at Horde to Alliance ratio and population when transferring to a server. Common sense.
Edited by Arij on 12/2/2012 12:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Firefrost
Is there a horde seriously complaining about this server? You don't get to complain you have more then 6 people in your capital city.

LOL, ain't that the truth.... :(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Ive seen seven people in stormwind once. it was amazing!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
12/01/2012 05:14 AMPosted by Maltesers
No one cares captain 1400
I'm sorry but that is incorrect, as you need to answer in the form of a question.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
@Alliance: Hey, it's not as bad as Drak'Tharon was. I made an alliance alt there once and went to Stormwind, /who'd, got 3 players, all under 85 (this was in Cata obvs).

So then I "/who 85"'d.

8 players.

At 7:30PM.

On a Friday.
Reply Quote
The Horde of this server have no one to blame for the death of the Alliance here but themselves.

Hell, half the horde I know used to be Shattered Hand Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
When are people going to realize you have to abandon SH. I am baffled why people still play on a server with no one on it. Though I do like coming to SH to farm the rares you can't farm here cause its too busy so I guess that's a plus.
Reply Quote
When are people going to realize you have to abandon SH. I am baffled why people still play on a server with no one on it. Though I do like coming to SH to farm the rares you can't farm here cause its too busy so I guess that's a plus.

Costs a lot of money to leave if you want to take more than one character with you. Plus some people don't want to leave their guild or friends behind.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
12/08/2012 07:17 PMPosted by Broadzilla

Transferred here a few days ago. I promise you - this server is all around better than Duskwood was. Economy isn't anywhere near as bad, it's (seemingly) more active. I have no idea how pugs and player quality line up, though.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
12/10/2012 05:59 AMPosted by Mcsertion

Transferred here a few days ago. I promise you - this server is all around better than Duskwood was. Economy isn't anywhere near as bad, it's (seemingly) more active. I have no idea how pugs and player quality line up, though.

Horde side is fine, alliance... not-so-much
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
It's just an attitude players have here. Grass is always greener on high population servers apparently. Even though this server is fine (on Horde at least), people complain that it isn't Illidan or one of the few mega servers left. Frankly, if i wanted to play on Illidan I would, but it is impossible to even level an alt and have fun in my view. We get a taste of this with CRZ and half the time I wish it was turned off. Seriously, people camp the TBC portal incessantly...just silly.

The economy is fine here, pugs generally aren't too bad. Questing is not over populated. There are still raiding guilds here. Alliance is dead, and that is a shame, but I enjoy Horde. This server is far better than any I've been on since Vanilla/TBC (when I was on an original launch server). Lothar has since died, and so did Drak'Tharon, which is why we came here, and I am glad we did. It is not mega populated, but it isn't dead, and there is still some sense of community here.
Edited by Arij on 12/10/2012 7:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
12/10/2012 07:01 AMPosted by Arij
Grass is always greener on high population servers apparently.

It is actually quite funny that people think that but I constantly see people from Illidan complain about this or that on the general forums. Clearly it is not as awesome as people think it is.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Exactly my point! :P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I agree w/mickas but I rerolled old school.. back when skyfang and DnT were battling it out for server first lucifron @_@

Ever since they introduced faction change years ago , this server had a influx of horde coming in. Sad , I really liked the old SH..where the faction balance was barely noticeable.
Edited by Jacktar on 12/13/2012 10:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
12/10/2012 07:08 AMPosted by Warlockjen
Grass is always greener on high population servers apparently.

It is actually quite funny that people think that but I constantly see people from Illidan complain about this or that on the general forums. Clearly it is not as awesome as people think it is.

I played on Stormreaver alliance for a few months (another high pop server)on my druid. Best server community I've ever seen, behaviour-wise. Not to mention, pugs always up and running, a healthy economy.

Then again, I've also played on Kel'thuzad alliance. Horrible economy and every player thinks they are god's gift to man.

In essence, it really depends on the server itself and not necessarily the population.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
12/14/2012 03:20 PMPosted by Bamf

I played on Stormreaver alliance for a few months (another high pop server)on my druid. Best server community I've ever seen, behaviour-wise. Not to mention, pugs always up and running, a healthy economy.

Then again, I've also played on Kel'thuzad alliance. Horrible economy and every player thinks they are god's gift to man.

In essence, it really depends on the server itself and not necessarily the population.

This is everyone on Illidan
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]