15/16 (Reg modes) 12/8/2012 @ 6:30CST

90 Troll Druid
SIGN UP LINK - Please sign up so I can get a quicker list of players interested.
http://goo.gl/GFBLH

Just like last week I am going to be running a 15/16 REGULAR mode clear of the current raid tier.
What

• Mogu'Shan Vaults 6/6
  • Heart of Fear 6/6
  • Terrace of Endless Spring 3/4
  • * Possibly with 1-2 heroics
    * Possibly Elite Mode of Protectors
    * Possibly Sha of Fear

Time:
    This run will start at 6:45 CST and I will start invites at 6:30 CST.

If we do 15/16 reg with no attempts on the * extras above the goal is 5 hours to clear everything otherwise we will fight on until the projected encounters die.
    If you have to leave after 5 hours that's fine as we will just find a replacement.

Requirements:
  • Must be a main or alt of a guild that's currently progressing into heroics.
    • The toon you wish to bring MUST be raid ready with enchants, gems, pots and flasks.

• Although a higher I-lvl helps greatly I'm mainly looking for players with experience and kills under there belt
  • The more kills you have on your toons will increase your chances of being taken
  • Loot
  • Loot will be main specs first
  • Patterns and valuables will be handed out at the end to players who didn't see any loot or used as bargaining chips to bring stronger players if we loose a player to a dc, leaving or replaced.
  • Big ticket items such as rare mounts will be a free roll after 2 hours of it dropping to prevent ninja loggers (if the winner is a regular you can have it there and then)
  • I have been successfully running this group now for 3 consecutive weeks and plan to keep the group progressing into harder encounters as people become more consistent and reliable.

If you don't like my rules or the way I run my groups you're more than welcome to run your own group as I like to keep drama to a minimum.

To become a part of this group please us the sign up link at the start of the post. If chosen I will add you to the calendar for tonight's raid. If you sign up and fail to turn up you will be blacklisted for a long time no matter who you are. So don't sign up unless you're 100% sure you can make it.
    Edited by Hired on 12/1/2012 4:38 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid
    Reserved
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid
    Reserved #2
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid
    Reserved #3
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Shaman
    I will come to this lml 476 resto shammy
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid
    Need more
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid
    Up
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid
    Still looking for more
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Monk
    i can say this run is really good.

I have healed 2 sessions of ToES and they are successful.

Can't participate this week but do sign up.
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid
    Shame you can't come Buk'
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid
    Jump
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warlock
    Ill go, 485 lock. know and have done most fights.
    Edited by Dipandotz on 12/1/2012 5:09 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    done
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warrior
    ^ 486 fury 6/6 MSV 4/6 HoF, 4/4 TES
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid
    up
    Reply Quote
    Does it have to be all three runs? I know my hunter isn't doing TOES and I would love to get in a group. I'm around if you need to fill a spot.

MS/OS: 485 BM/SV - Can play either
    Currently 6/6MV 1HMV (on my 472 Resto Sham) 4/6HOF
    Very capable of more
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid
    It doesn't have to be all three runs HOWEVER, the players that have a geared alt that can do all three and stick around will be prioritized.

Bump
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]