Spirit of harmony useless for JC?

90 Worgen Mage
I've learned all the jc gems possible - now what do I use the BOP motes of harmony for? Am I missing something?
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Shaman
The pets require SoH. Other than that and your second profession, the best use for them would be trading them in for ironpaw tokens.
Reply Quote
Or prismatic scales/golden lotuses/trillium ore, etc. at the Spirit vendor in the Shrine.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
K, thanks - I guess that's my best bet - seems sad to use them this way when some of my other toons need them badly, but your solutions are better than nothing.. :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
I make a solid 300-350g per SoH by crafting the two pets; and I get 16 motes / day from my farm. Easy-peasy.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
To clarify, the pets are the Sapphire Cub and Jade Owl, and you can get their recipes from the Treasures of the Vale at the end of each daily chain of quests from Golden Lotus.

Makes me a fair amount of gold.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Don't the mounts also take SoH? Personally I don't mind the lack of need, as it allows both my JCs and enchanters to continue making gold at 85 rather then needing to level them.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
12/03/2012 06:03 AMPosted by Jozie
Don't the mounts also take SoH? Personally I don't mind the lack of need, as it allows both my JCs and enchanters to continue making gold at 85 rather then needing to level them.

Nope. The big thing for them is the Orb of Mystery.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]