GoA 5.1 Krasarang Fun Times!

90 Human Warlock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOUIKarUuDA
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
LOL - Gotta love world pvp at its best. However, some people get really angry over it which is sad because they did roll on a pvp server. Needless to say, we love all of you even if you hate GoA with a passion which many of you do on the Horde/Ally side. : )

Your anger only inspires me. :P
Edited by Razerbites on 12/1/2012 8:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/10
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Fun times indeed.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Got caught up in a little BMAH World PvP with these guys tonight, I'm definitely a fan! Keep the World PvP coming, that's why we're on a PvP server after all.

If you guys are ever interested in putting together a large scale world PvP type shindig, count myself and at least several of my guildmates in. I seem to remember doing some STV World PvP way back in the day here on Executus, and it's an awesome way to bring the server together!

-Leaf
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Got caught up in a little BMAH World PvP with these guys tonight, I'm definitely a fan! Keep the World PvP coming, that's why we're on a PvP server after all.

If you guys are ever interested in putting together a large scale world PvP type shindig, count myself and at least several of my guildmates in. I seem to remember doing some STV World PvP way back in the day here on Executus, and it's an awesome way to bring the server together!

-Leaf

Thank you Leaf, we do love to have some fun times with world pvp. We will keep you all in mind when we go out and have some more fun. As always, looking forward to hearing from you again. : )
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
It's nice to see world pvp like this, even if you are killing horde :P
Also just wondering whats with the whole Bane kos thing?
(New to the guild so don't know about any guild hate.)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

It's nothing personal about your guild. There is a certain duo within however that we seek and destroy. Anyone who wants to protect said duo will also be killed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Indeed, its just as Biglabearski stated its nothing personal against the guild Bane. We all love to have some world pvp fun. But, sometimes certain people can not deal with certain issues so they seek out others to get involved with their own personal problems that they may have which can get a little nasty. Regardless, we are here to have some fun. Will see ya soon, rather you are on Horde/Ally. : )
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
While its a game and there are no hard feelings.... But hey pre 5.1 I remember a incident at the golden stairs where despite having a GoA person in our group and being outnumbered we wiped yall.

All in all world pvp is a good thing and keep it coming.
Edited by Thaenatos on 12/4/2012 9:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
While its a game and there are no hard feelings.... But hey pre 5.1 I remember a incident at the golden stairs where despite having a GoA person in our group and being outnumbered we wiped yall.

All in all world pvp is a good thing and keep it coming.

Yea, all those adds that spawn in that particular area makes it a bit of a challange indeed. Win some - Lose some, in the end everyone is happy. We love the world PvP so much which is why we created the Alliance side of GoA even though our main guild is GoA Horde. : )

On another note, I was asked yesterday, why do we attack one person when there is like 8 of us in a group? The reason GoA does this, its to inspire the person to bring a group to help them out or maybe have them bring their entire guild. Many times over the result of doing this has created some rather large world PvP battles and before you know it a few hrs have passed and we have all had our fun not just on Ally side but Horde side also.

/cheers
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
The frustration is always why are those a$$holes ganking me 1 v 10 and I understand this as not everyone has pvp friends handy. But I also understand the starting a pvp war idea as I have done so many times. Sadly I have very few pvp firends left, but man had this happened pre cataclysm it would be a rival in the making. :p

As for the video I really wish I had the money for a good server replacement as fraps takes up way too much space for me to be frapsing world pvp. Granted I could activate it right at the start but whos concerned with fraps when a world pvp event is about to start.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
GoA
GoA vs Bane of Existence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgIA-Ll5H0M
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
FLAMINGOS!
Reply Quote
Every interaction I've ever had with a GoA player (both Horde and Alliance) has been negative.

They are the nastiest, meanest people I've come in contact with on this game.
That guild has a very bad reputation.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Every interaction I've ever had with a GoA player (both Horde and Alliance) has been negative.

They are the nastiest, meanest people I've come in contact with on this game.
That guild has a very bad reputation.

Well, you have a right to have your own opinion on GoA. We get a lot of ppl who do hate us and they show the disrespect in Trade chat and such but this hatred that ppl has for GoA is because of the ganking that takes place on both sides. We like to havee fun and thats why we all rolled on a PvP server. If you dont like to get ganked then by all means reroll on an RP server.

On a brighter note, we do have multiple guilds of ppl who do respect us for what we do. World PvP has been dead for yrs so we decided to create GoA not just on the Horde side but the Alliance side also. Its kinda cool to be fighting out in a random zone and one of your guildies on the opposing faction comes in to rip your face off. : )

So Quorra, I am sorry if you have had a bad or negative approach with GoA. Hopefully in the future you will see that we are not a mean grp of ppl. We just like to have fun.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Also, as I said before if you see eight or ten of us combing the area we may gank one person in hopes that they will bring out their guild or friends to have some fun in a friendly battle. : )
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
except that you just chain camp 1 person and flee when multiple people show up to reinforce an area.

must be tough not being good at PvP or PvE, so you just 10v1, then they bring reinforcements and you fly away like babies.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]