GoA 5.1 Krasarang Fun Times!

90 Human Paladin
except that you just chain camp 1 person and flee when multiple people show up to reinforce an area.

must be tough not being good at PvP or PvE, so you just 10v1, then they bring reinforcements and you fly away like babies.

Sounds like you are one of many who QQ. No one really cares Flay. I dont recall running away from any group. But ok. : )
Reply Quote

Well, you have a right to have your own opinion on GoA. We get a lot of ppl who do hate us and they show the disrespect in Trade chat and such but this hatred that ppl has for GoA is because of the ganking that takes place on both sides. We like to havee fun and thats why we all rolled on a PvP server. If you dont like to get ganked then by all means reroll on an RP server.

On a brighter note, we do have multiple guilds of ppl who do respect us for what we do. World PvP has been dead for yrs so we decided to create GoA not just on the Horde side but the Alliance side also. Its kinda cool to be fighting out in a random zone and one of your guildies on the opposing faction comes in to rip your face off. : )

So Quorra, I am sorry if you have had a bad or negative approach with GoA. Hopefully in the future you will see that we are not a mean grp of ppl. We just like to have fun.

While I appreciate your mature response, the problem I've had with GoA isn't the ganking, it's the disrespect and outright verbal abuse.

At first I was glad you guys made an Alliance-side GoA, but after treated so rudely by several of it's members, happy is the last thing I am with that guild.
Edited by Quorra on 1/4/2013 12:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

While I appreciate your mature response, the problem I've had with GoA isn't the ganking, it's the disrespect and outright verbal abuse.

At first I was glad you guys made an Alliance-side GoA, but after treated so rudely by several of it's members, happy is the last thing I am with that guild.

Ok, well in the future you are more than welcome to send me a whisp or an in-game mail as far as who is being disrespectful. Even a screenshot would be nice to see as many of our members do take screenshots to back up why they were rude to someone.

Thanks Quorra for the detailed response. : )
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
i think yall should brign me cake, and i will eat the cake as you gank everyone around me. and i will enjoy the cake. and love the cake.

and when the cake is gone, i will return to doing dailies :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i think yall should brign me cake, and i will eat the cake as you gank everyone around me. and i will enjoy the cake. and love the cake.

and when the cake is gone, i will return to doing dailies :)

LMAO you are too funny Clipy :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
lol
Only encounters I've had with GoA are some 4v1 camping in krasarang, and having one of their horde toons die repeatedly to Annihilate in MV.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
lol
Only encounters I've had with GoA are some 4v1 camping in krasarang, and having one of their horde toons die repeatedly to Annihilate in MV.

Unfortunatly that member was having an fps issue. However, lets talk about you and iHorde. LOL I take it you were there when they wiped on Chess right? You are so cool. : ) Also, I do remember the encounter in Kras, did you not have four Bane members with you at that time? Oh well, to each is own. We still love you all.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
lol

I guess the Lava Burst's made contact with your skull a little too hard for you to remember all the 1v1 snipings in your own shrine :)
Edited by Biglabearski on 1/11/2013 4:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
This is almost exciting.....almost.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Haha
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]