Brawl'gar Arena questions.

90 Orc Warrior
Alright, so, I'm a decently geared Fury Warrior. I'm no ham hardcore raider "decently geared" Warrior, but enough to do my fair share of DPS and rank on World of Logs sometimes.

Now, I got into the Brawl'gar Arena. I've managed to make it to Rank 8, and crap my pants constantly during it. Its fun, and a challenge, but I noticed something.....

All the X-realm Warriors I've seen, are Arms. They have similiar/slightly better gear than me, but the same weapon I have, a 489 Starshatter.

My question is, is Arms a higher, easily more sustained DPS than SMF, what I currently am with the weapons available to me?

I honestly don't want to go switch my entire spec/gear just to find out it sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
arms is better up to a certain level of gear, where fury pulls ahead. its cause fury is much more gear dependant than arms.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Real men play Arms.

And female Blood Elfs. AKA, sexy me! :3

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Table-flip for manliness.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
With your gear, SMF or even TG is far better than Arms for dps. I have not checked your reforges and such, but for single target dps you should be doing at least 7k more sustained dps than you would as arms if not more (depends how you are with spending/saving rage)

@Kagekama: He is well past the gear threshold (over 18% crit)
@Anima: No, only people with sub-raid gear and pvp players are arms
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
any tips on the murderaffe?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]