Ulmo for President

90 Undead Priest
Did anyone else see that epic, epic thread?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
It said what a lot of people are thinking in regards to PVP that's for sure.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I can't believe more people from KJ didn't see it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Tell me more about this epic thread. I missed it, but my interest is piqued.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
http://tinyurl.com/ca7jmk3

Basically, he posted this and within an hour it was the most popular topic on Battle.net both US and EU. The thread got capped and was well into the second. Just before the second got full they deleted it, but it was up for over 6 hours before anyone noticed.

Edit: I had to take a cell pic, I wasn't able to get to my computer.
Edited by Slouch on 12/3/2012 7:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 06:15 AMPosted by Lsx
Sounds like he !@#$ on GC's chest.

He whined on the forums while continuing to send Blizz his $15/mo. I guess that's the same thing.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I liked that his post got highly rated.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
12/03/2012 07:40 AMPosted by Mogreb
Sounds like he !@#$ on GC's chest.

He whined on the forums while continuing to send Blizz his $15/mo. I guess that's the same thing.

You really think he still subscribes? I just don't understand how some people make it out there in the world.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

Basically, he posted this and within an hour it was the most popular topic on Battle.net both US and EU. The thread got capped and was well into the second. Just before the second got full they deleted it, but it was up for over 6 hours before anyone noticed.

And people think I'm bad. Dear lord. Saving this for future use.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

As a priest, you should really appreciate it, lol. One thing I love is that in the first 4 responses there was a priest, a monk, and a rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
It was the most swagged out day in WoW forums history

The undisputed king of the forums.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
#BuffDeathKnights&Mages2012
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

As a priest, you should really appreciate it, lol. One thing I love is that in the first 4 responses there was a priest, a monk, and a rogue.
I haven't done anything PvP-wise since the first few weeks of MoP. So I really don't know what our class is like competitive wise. During the time I did PvP during this expansion, I couldn't die and pulled big numbers without trying.
Edited by Aleous on 12/3/2012 10:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 10:51 AMPosted by Aleous
During the time I did PvP during this expansion, I couldn't die and pulled big numbers without trying.

I have a tentative explanation for this phenomenon:
1. ganking lowbies while we are leveling
2. leveling/gearing up faster than everyone else

that might have something to do with...no wait, I mean...NERF SPRIEST!!1!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Nope. Battlegrounds. I geared up PvP wise as quick as the majority of every other level 90 focusing on PvP. My friends and I typically come out on top in BGs, be it healing, damage done or killing blows. That doesn't say much, but you get the idea.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I don't know how you stomach PvE. I just can't do it anymore, it bores me to drinking.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I haven't done anything current since the end of October. Even then, it was just dailies. I stopped playing for a month and came back to do random older raids for mounts with a friend. Now I'm struggling to stay motivated to level my alt.

Torchlight II is keeping me busy gaming wise.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]