Brawler's Guild Reward

90 Pandaren Warrior
12/08/2012 08:25 PMPosted by Sâpntâp
dude your FULL OF IT. LAWL. BMAH bids start at 10k..

They start at 1k.

But on a high pop server they're still going for 30k+

Payed 30k for mine, but sold the rank 7 invite for 25k a few hours later, so its all good.
Edited by Ðemolition on 12/9/2012 3:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Warrior
I love the Brawler's Guild, and like that it has no progression-related rewards. Some of my favorite content has always been soloing content I shouldn't be able to solo, and the Brawler's Guild really captures the spirit of that soloing while putting it into a more refined form.

If it had progression-related gear/buffs/etc, then it would end up having to obey the rules and be reasonably fair/balanced, which would take away a lot of its charm
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I watched the warlock I sold my pass to flailing up the ranks today.

Caught up and beat him to rank 7 on my lock in a couple hours tonight.

That was pretty rewarding.
Edited by Ðemolition on 12/10/2012 4:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
The first invites could have gone for 80k. It'd be odd if they were still going for so much when there are so many invites out now.
Reply Quote
This is why I did not bother with brawlers guild.

Not only do you have to fork over lots of gold or beg for an invite but you also don't get any rewards worth while from it.

Useless solo content.

Don't forget having to wait 10 minutes in between fights and being useless if you're a healer.

Got my brawler's invite for 1.5k gold yesterday from BMAH (quite funny competing with an alliance pushing the price up to 10k, letting them have it for 10k, then buying the next one for 1.5k).

1.5k gold takes, what, an hour to get? Hardly "lots of gold". Just a question of buying smart from BMAH.

10 mins in between fights? I was doing this at 11pm last night (not an unearthly time in the morning) and it was more like 3 to 4 mins between fights. Plus it was quite fun watching in between my fights to see some of the content I would be facing later.

Useless if you're a healer? Name one healing class that doesn't have a viable DPS offspec?

I don't think the rewards for this should be powerful like PVE Normal/heroic tokens. However, I think some nice cutsy/ashetic rewards would be cool like a unique piece of transmog gear etc.

Maple.
Edited by Maplebunny on 12/13/2012 9:47 AM PST
Reply Quote

Blood Soaked Invitations start at 1k as someone else has already mentioned.
I bought mine for just over 1.5k.

I think you may wish to re-evaluate who is "full of it" ;)
Edited by Maplebunny on 12/13/2012 10:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/13/2012 09:40 AMPosted by Maplebunny
Useless if you're a healer? Name one healing class that doesn't have a viable DPS offspec?

In higher ranks the enrages are so finely tuned you need pretty high ilvl gear to beat them, you can't just change specs, you need appropriate gear too.

Blizzard really did make a mistake here, healers and tanks without 485+ ilvl dps sets aren't going to get to the top ranks.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Stop whining about the BMAH cost. It's worth every penny to see an arena master get bruced.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior

Lawl dude you live under a rock cause they start at 1k troll.
Reply Quote
I'd enjoy the brawler's guild more if I didn't get ported into another player's battle every time I queue.....or maybe blizz wants us to 2v2?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Nah, admitting that ele shamans are one of the best classes to brawl on you definitely should not reward with a tier token. I just killed all the rank 8 bosses and I've only raided 3 times and only for patches. With only 483 ilvl I got them all down. They are tough, but its more rewarding to see the reaction of all the people watching you as they see some random nobody get server first rank 8 full clear.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
That said, there should be some form of prestigious award for getting full rank 8 clear, such as a boom room pass.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter

sold mine for 65k
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/13/2012 11:59 PMPosted by Keenbean
That said, there should be some form of prestigious award for getting full rank 8 clear, such as a boom room pass.

!@#$in BoA fistweapons. my lvl 14 monk is gunna be rollin in chicks.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
12/13/2012 10:09 AMPosted by Maplebunny

Blood Soaked Invitations start at 1k as someone else has already mentioned.
I bought mine for just over 1.5k.

I think you may wish to re-evaluate who is "full of it" ;)

Depends on the server I think. They start at 10K on mine.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
wow, total necro by me. Sowwy
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
wow, total necro by me. Sowwy

It's only a few days, don't feel bad.

12/13/2012 09:24 PMPosted by Otsego
Stop whining about the BMAH cost. It's worth every penny to see an arena master get bruced.

THE BRUCE IS LOOSE!
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Paladin
The fights are to hard to not have any kind of reward... how about a xmog set or something???
Id like to see a token system that let players buy old-world greens... the ones with very low drop rate and have a hard time finding.... that last idea dosent hafta be in the brawlers guild, but still i like it.
Reply Quote
88 Human Warrior
There should at least be transmo gear sets for classes that are specific from brawlers gear, that wold make it worth while.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]