Featherbrains RP Meeting

90 Human Paladin
What is this: A meeting/planning session of like minded RPers.
When is this: December 5, 630 pm Pacific.
Why is this: To keep RP moving.
What have you done for us lately: 3 months ago we hosted the Peace Summit and all the subsequent fall out (abductions! Deprogrammings! Stolen Airships!). Wednesday, we're going to meet and hash out new ideas.

I'll post the potential agenda up here by the end of work today.

Peace out. Or war out if you're in THC or Errant Pride (same jovial sentiments but with 100% more violence for you)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Would you mind adding notes for this to my RP events post, too? I can link back here for you so everyone can read further details. I know this is an RP *discussion/planning* session, but I think it still applies. :-)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I'll try to be there. I'm sure I'll forget at the last moment. Either way, hope the meeting's productive, and thanks for hosting it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Where?
Reply Quote
68 Night Elf Druid
I'm in! New to the server and such.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You can join the meeting by heading over here!

http://client02.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.mmoirc.com&channel=%23Feathermoon

Of, if you have an irc client you already know and love, just use the below info.

server: irc.mmoirc.com
port: 6667
channel: #feathermoon
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I've said it before - can I add this to my RP events thread? I really need fellow RP'ers support in getting info like this into one place so people have somewhere to check for RP-related happenings. :-) I'd appreciate it!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Shame on me for not listing the IRC stuff. Thanks to Grizz for fixing the worst post ever.

And Jinglz, add this to whatever. Jaerika, once the notes are available, I'll ask that someone posts them.

New people feel free to join. If someone would be so kind as to add the Agenda? For whatever reason, I am having no end of issues getting to bit.ly and shortening the darn URL.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
((I'll be at least 30 minutes late to it. Hopefully my partner in devious plots will be there on time.))
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Jinglz/Jaerika are both me Bricu. :-)

Sorry I missed the meeting. I've always seemed to miss these.

Yes please post the notes or at least the ideas here on the forums somewhere - there are still many of us that hardly/don't use Facebook. Lots are missing out!
Edited by Jaerika on 12/6/2012 10:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
((Don't worry Jinglz, I missed it to! Let me harass Grizz to get the notes up, so they can be looked at.))
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
My mistake! Here, enjoy some meeting notes.

http://pastebin.com/8ubkNhiH
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]