Rotten PvP is watching you...

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello alliance! I'd just like to say! thank you so much for being such a good sport all those times i Ganked you guys questing! Your pathetic attempts of returning to your body's but instead! getting killed yet again have amused me and all my guild! again thank you :)

And well for the horde.. I can say that.. We're not looking for anymore members, active or otherwise. We hate you and everything you stand for and try our best to suck the fun out of this game. We have tabards, you can't have them!

That is all...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umezn9sD2cY

-Wafflez the Uber l33t Pwner.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Guess you finally filled your guild after that auto-whisper spam to every new horde toon. Grats!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
yes we stopped that at lvl 25 only took a week.

zcreed fight wafflez he is all mighty
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
ha ha.. haahaha..
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Huh, I have stealth.. Good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
Kiss me till' i don't feel my legs anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
yes we stopped that at lvl 25 only took a week.

zcreed fight wafflez he is all mighty

I dont pvp, world or otherwise on my lock. I only "eflirt" with horde I know/see frequently. ;)
Reply Quote
Hi zcreed!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Ice cream bunny...I lol'd tears.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/04/2012 08:58 AMPosted by Orbs
Hi zcreed!

/eflirt. Wassup qt? ;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
This looks like fun. Normally I try to stay out of World PVP (seeing how I'm new to this server and all) but I think I'll try and help out a bit. :3
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
12/04/2012 01:13 PMPosted by Poatb
This looks like fun. Normally I try to stay out of World PVP (seeing how I'm new to this server and all) but I think I'll try and help out a bit. :3

We are so few in numbers compared to Horde, it would be great to get some help in the wpvp.

Also, Rotten pvp members are gank on sight now eh.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
12/04/2012 04:23 PMPosted by Kazmaiersdk
Rotten pvp members are gank on sight now eh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFT4OgFxfes
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
excuse you
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
12/03/2012 08:53 PMPosted by Zcreed
Guess you finally filled your guild after that auto-whisper spam to every new horde toon. Grats!

LMFAO, so true. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Yes some officers I left in lead while I was working auto invited but don't worry I kicked out around 300 auto invited players and am probably gunna be selling the guild due to no real active officers to replace me and me being busy making an allied hunter to gank the other side while still keeping this toon
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
A paladin ganker hahahahaha. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/03/2012 07:03 PMPosted by Elitewafflez
Hello alliance! I'd just like to say! thank you so much for being such a good sport all those times i Ganked you guys questing! Your pathetic attempts of returning to your body's but instead! getting killed yet again have amused me and all my guild! again thank you :)

I um...don't remember ever seeing anyone from your guild except Hooper sometime ago and a level 86 questing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hooper come on, when i was horde on Cryotic i taught you better then to attack newly geared PvE'ers and gloat about it. Tisk Tisk.

Edit: who's the cute pally who thinks people know who he is lololol, come over here sugar ;)
Edited by Nappyboy on 1/20/2013 3:01 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]