25 MSV R Alt Run Thursday 12/6 5:00PM Server

90 Undead Mage
Greetings,

I will be hosting a 25 man regular MSV alt run on Thursday. December 6th at 5PM server. Anyone is invited, whether it be your main or alt. Please be decently geared so we can clear it.

Loot is simply /roll

Be on a little early to guarantee you a spot.

Whisper Caleron in game for an invite to the calendar invite, or around 5PM server on Thursday for a raid invite.
Edited by Caleron on 12/3/2012 8:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
The report just came in Gillinus and I regret to inform you that Caleron is not on Vashj anymore from my assistant, so this forum thread isn't that valid anymore. Sorry
Edited by Drséxy on 1/14/2013 1:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
95 Human Warlock
Hello Peter, whats happening? Ummm, I'm gonna need you to go ahead come in tomorrow. So if you could be here around 9 that would be great, mmmk... oh oh! and I almost forgot ahh, I'm also gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday too, kay. We ahh lost some people this week and ah, we sorta need to play catch up.
Reply Quote
95 Goblin Hunter
01/14/2013 01:49 PMPosted by Elemeno
Hello Peter, whats happening? Ummm, I'm gonna need you to go ahead come in tomorrow. So if you could be here around 9 that would be great, mmmk... oh oh! and I almost forgot ahh, I'm also gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday too, kay. We ahh lost some people this week and ah, we sorta need to play catch up.

i believe you have my thtapler.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]