Silvermoon Fountain FPS down/client crashing

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
When in the Sunspire in Silvermoon City running towards the Court of the Sun, my framerates drop from ~60fps to 0-1 fps. Usually I can resolve this issue by panning my camera away from the camera, but it's been a recurring issue since 5.1.

Any solutions to this?
Edited by Baleros on 12/3/2012 8:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Ive seen a whole bunch of posts but no response regarding this issue. You'd think they'd do something in an emergency fashion when a city fountain causes people to freeze up.
Reply Quote
Only thing that worked to get me out of that was logging out, then entering in again and turning the character away from the fountain, and activating the hearthstone. The screen freezes and lags, but eventually it will work. It just takes awhile.

It took me several tries (logging out then back in) though.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I don't like being in Silvermoon now. Or at least near the Court of the Sun. Hopefully this maintenance day will resolve it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]