Nerfs are coming at us strong.

90 Undead Warlock
How many of you are die hard warlocks that will not leave the class due to the nerfs?

How many of you will stay with the spec that you love even though it's getting hit hard with nerfs?

On topic, my favorite spec and only spec I enjoy playing and play Demo got hit by a nerf. However that nerf plus any others to come will NOT cause me to quit my class/spec.

Demonology for life!

Now then...Imps...ATTACK the ones that keep nerfing us!!! ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
12/03/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Dankbandit
PvE aff doesnt have much of a choice

I PvE and PvP as demo.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
eZs
I just hope hunters get a looking at. I'm tired of getting smeared by any moron playing that class regardless of skill. Locked down and dropped from full hp to dead in seconds.

Best I can do is use the 8 second immune and then drop dead once it expires.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I just hope hunters get a looking at. I'm tired of getting smeared by any moron playing that class regardless of skill. Locked down and dropped from full hp to dead in seconds.

you forgot to add in warriors frost mages rogues DK's did I miss any?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/03/2012 09:01 PMPosted by Impwarlord
PvE aff doesnt have much of a choice

I PvE and PvP as demo.

Likewise but Destro. I have the affliction spec for those raid leads that won't invite you unless you can pull a certain amount of DPS. I say to them, "I have an affliction spec", and they say to me, "Oh ok". Then I say "I do more DPS as Destruction. You can check me on a training dummy if you like." They check me and proceed to invite me as Destruction.

(I'm happy my guild lets me play the spec I enjoy the most.)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
12/03/2012 09:36 PMPosted by Anathema

I PvE and PvP as demo.

Likewise but Destro. I have the affliction spec for those raid leads that won't invite you unless you can pull a certain amount of DPS. I say to them, "I have an affliction spec", and they say to me, "Oh ok". Then I say "I do more DPS as Destruction. You can check me on a training dummy if you like." They check me and proceed to invite me as Destruction.

(I'm happy my guild lets me play the spec I enjoy the most.)

Yeah my dps as demo has been to say the least interesting. I've had my dps hit 50-70k non stop...then at times on same fights that it hit that hard it will be as low as 30k...I don't know why...But nonetheless I play it and only it. I've turned down invites because they wanted me to play Aff. Imho aff is overrated for PvE, I've seen destros in good gear hit 90-105k non stop. Yes a lot of Aff locks do good dps that I've seen, but I do great consistent damage too. Plus I rule in AoE lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
*Holds out fist*
Demonology for Life.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
12/03/2012 09:53 PMPosted by Kagecamia
Ok. Not to be rude but, it's all fun and games until you get benched

But we are the only ones to get perma benched....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
12/03/2012 10:20 PMPosted by Kagecamia

But we are the only ones to get perma benched....

Not if you re-roll to mage. They never get benched and will always have a viable spec. Fire is still doing good even after it was "balanced" which it needed to be...

I think you missed the point of this thread. This is about people who actually enjoy playing as a warlock and don't re-roll just because we get hit here and there with nerfs.

I am a proud Warlock! As are many others!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
well imp yes i will still play my class. specc wise i am still unsure with this expansion. Anathema has it lucky were he can play as he likes, but not all guilds are as understanding as him.

and to defend kage some guilds will bench the lock if they don't feel we help as much. How many guilds were doing dragon soul with 5 mages or 5 rogues and no warlocks?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Can I just ask...what are these nerfs, and to what specs?

If this is just about chaos wave I wont really care.

If it has to do with PVE affliction I will be VERY upset.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

you forgot to add in warriors frost mages rogues DK's did I miss any?

You know rogues are kinda one of the worst PvP class this season ? And if you think DK are OP its a L2P issue.
Reply Quote
56 Orc Death Knight
These 'locks were made for nerfing
And that's just what they'll do...
One day good ol' Blizz
Is gonna nerf all over you
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Only documented nerf is chaos wave, which quite frankly was warranted as its single target hits for an aoe spell were ridiculous. Its still rather strong, and the thing people don't mention is the fury cost ALSO went down which means more other spells during meta. Less burst more sustained, which is the direction they need to go with all classes.

People are saying they "feel" like there's been ninja nerfs to other things, but nothing documented.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I play demo 95% of the time CW needed a nerf.

But other classes do as well. Dying in 4-6s flat is not fun for anyone.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]