12/03/2012 11:44 PMPosted by Chimeraqt
Fagacity
Now that's uncalled for.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
How many stallions do u own irl?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
don't worry Demise we'll babysit your home cities while you're getting realm seconds...
phew forgot how hard pve was

http://i.imgur.com/t90Qu.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/03/2012 11:53 PMPosted by Chimeraqt
How many stallions do u own irl?

How could one truly own something that is meant to be free and fabulous

12/03/2012 11:55 PMPosted by Ziarch
phew forgot how hard pve was

Pre nerf kills requires a good amount of effort too silly. Maxing out everything to beat an enrage while dodging mechanics. There's a reason that everyone hasn't cleared everything full heroic yet. And why high tier guilds will not take any random app.
Believe it or not people play the game for different reasons but most people play it to have fun. Now I do believe I should retire and go to sleepy land. To think that I'm typing in actual sentences on realm forums! The humanity.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
>How could one truly own something that is meant to be free and fabulous
>LMD
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Do you have a any geldings or just stallions?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
btw I love you stallions, and I love TFB. Just putting that out there. I still need to own Enst in some Pokemon battles
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
What the hell have these forums come to.....
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
YOU GOT SACAJAWEA'D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
All I am seeing here is a bunch of bads. You got a kill on a person in Demise. Cooool.

You guys all should really go back to whatever it is that you do.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
bro stop being a white knight and kill yrself plz
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
lol, my alt has been higher rating than you chimera. Gtfo
Reply Quote
We kill people . what do you do besides read forums and be bad.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
12/04/2012 12:23 AMPosted by Diaper
We kill people . what do you do besides read forums and be bad.

Nothing at all. I pretty much stand around Org and spank it none stop everyday. I just don't have to tell everyone about it.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
12/04/2012 12:23 AMPosted by Hellvisar
lol, my alt has been higher rating than you chimera. Gtfo

2300? gratz bro? also keep gettin led by a girl that has downs' syndrome.
Edited by Chimeraqt on 12/4/2012 12:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Bahahaha, lovin it.

Stay big boys. Lord knows gotta look good on the internet.
Reply Quote
The forums exist to tell people about it. if you don't like it then don't read it or comment.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
It's so !@#$ing salty up in here.

PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
PvP on a PvP server?! ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]