@DEMISE; sorry we aren't sorry :/

90 Tauren Druid
don't see where you guys have to authority to call anyone bad, let alone people in demise.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
>Authority
>Video game
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
aww man! chimera we must be really important for these try-hards to log over on alts and troll...

and horde, why don't you get demise out of your mouth, uncup them, and stop white knighting them. Everyone knows they are a good guild, you don't need to give them the daily reacharound cause chances are they hate you as much as we do.
Edited by Ziarch on 12/4/2012 11:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I don't think anyone on this server really cares for the opinions or thoughts of one of Burning Blade's many dimwitted PvPers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Red is dead. I don't discriminate against any guild. If I die, cool. If I kill you over and over I just assume you're going to bring 5 people to even the odds, kill me and then I go AFK while in ghost form until you all get bored.

Good times PvPing on Burning Blade.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
aww man! chimera we must be really important for these try-hards to log over on alts and troll...

and horde, why don't you get demise out of your mouth, uncup them, and stop white knighting them. Everyone knows they are a good guild, you don't need to give them the daily reacharound cause chances are they hate you as much as we do.

you're an idiot
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
^^^^^^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
The best part about this is. Destined transferred horde cause the dragons in this expac where a bit to much for them.

I mean !@#$ when you can't pull 60k as an spriest in 480+ ilvl gear you should just cry. Kinda explains why you cant get over that 1550 this season.

Gubs #1

Edit: And don't give me BS about couldn't find people to raid. We merged with your guild... We left the next day.
Edited by Tshaman on 12/4/2012 11:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
yep that's exactly why "Destined" Xferred horde. Also you left because TJ said your guild leader died, and she got butt-hurt, and you all followed her like the sheep you are.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
12/04/2012 11:45 AMPosted by Chimeraqt
yep that's exactly why "Destined" Xferred horde. Also you left because TJ said your guild leader died, and she got butt-hurt, and you all followed her like the sheep you are.

This makes me laugh. You and I both know what happened Chimera. You guys wanted us to carry you. Not a single person besides Viridity was even half decent.

I bid you good day. Work is busy.

Love love
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
lmao why so many mad neckbeard virgins in Cutie? u mad that pve heroes better pvp than u? lololol

#yoloswag
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest

This makes me laugh. You and I both know what happened Chimera. You guys wanted us to carry you. Not a single person besides Viridity was even half decent.

I bid you good day. Work is busy.

Love love

LOL I'm not even gonna.

And afaik nobodies butt-hurt from either Cutie or Demise, I'm just tryna bring worldpvp back, and it seems like sparking a flame with Demise is a good start.
Edited by Chimeraqt on 12/4/2012 12:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
btw putting qt at the end of the name makes you cool forgot to say, really enamored with your name selection. In fact, I'm so enamored that I'd love to hear your opinion on what stocks to invest in at the moment, considering your intelligence quotient is obviously astronomical in respect to the number of points above average.

#chocolatemilkdrinkeroutcya
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
[quote]
LOL I'm not even gonna.
nobodies butt-hurt .

Sounds like an adequate self description there big dog.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
This thread is cancer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/04/2012 12:18 PMPosted by Shamanfun
This thread is cancer.

nah cancer implies something serious.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
<3
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
btw putting qt at the end of the name makes you cool forgot to say, really enamored with your name selection. In fact, I'm so enamored that I'd love to hear your opinion on what stocks to invest in at the moment, considering your intelligence quotient is obviously astronomical in respect to the number of points above average.

:( </3 I blame all of the mean Zachs out there that took everything else that I used with my alts when my friend insisted I come to this server.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
lol these virgins so mad h4h4h4h4h4
l0l0l0l

#yolo
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight

Hi.
I'm a qt gnome.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]