<H> Dabu Recruitment Closed.

90 Goblin Warlock
*Recruitment currently closed. We do keep apps on file though, so feel free to apply. If you have any questions or I can be of any help please add me to battletag!*

Looking for a unique guild where you can get to know people and stay through many tiers? Dabu just may be the place for you.

We are a 10m horde guild, 6/6 Heroic MV, 3/6 Heroic HoF & 4/4 Toes
History: Formed in BC
Past Progression in Cata: 7/7 Heroic FL (Including the Firehawk mount for all raiders), 8/8 Heroic DS with Spine at 5% and DW at 10%
Provided: enchants, gems, flasks, BIS buyable items, patterns, food, repairs
Raiding Times: W 8-11, F 9:30-1, Sunday 8-11 PM EST.

We are a very tight knit group. All of us are 23+ with careers, school, and other things that take up our time. Our goal is to progress and finish tiers in a shorter time frame, letting life be greater than wow. We not only play wow together, but other games (such as Lfd, League of Legends, BF, CoD, soon Diablo 3) and get together outside of the game. You'll find that we care more about the team progressing than loot. All of us research our class and come in knowing the fights so that we can kill bosses.

What we desire is a long term member, not only finishing this tier with us but going into 5.2 and beyond. If this sounds like what you're looking for too, I'd love for you to come check us out at: www.dabuguild.com

There you can find an app (go fill it out now!), logs, policies, and all kinds of other information about our guild. Let me know if you have any questions and I hope I've sparked your interest in Dabu! My battletag for any questions you may have is: Edynn#1103.
Edited by Edynn on 2/15/2013 7:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Pick me!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I wanted to pile on here and add a few things. I'm the healer that's leaving and I'm rather sad to be doing so. My work obligations are making a 3 night a week commitment more or less impossible and I don't want to waste time for 9-10 other people.

The raiders of Dabu (especially healers) are very tight knit, which is kinda what makes this rather painful. We all go by first names and know about each other's lives. I've met a fairly large portion of the guild in person. When I travel back to my home state, I get lunch with other members. That's the kind of atmosphere it has. Granted, I guess our guild average age is quite a bit older, but it's really like an online family in a lot of ways.

If you want to fit into something like this and are good at healing, this is a place for you. I couldn't have asked for a better raiding group over the last couple of years. I highly doubt a group of more unselfish players exists in WoW than this one.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sprinkles and sparkles and happy stuff.
Edited by Clark on 12/4/2012 11:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
12/04/2012 08:55 AMPosted by Nnebulosa
Pick me!

Pfft.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Ill do it
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Cool i spoke with XXL a few weeks ago, my spot opened up hehe. brb reroll to a troll. haha app is in
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Thank you for all of the interest! We have a lot of nice apps to process from on this server and off. We're still looking at all applicants and haven't made any final decisions. =D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Updated.
Edited by Edynn on 12/31/2012 11:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Recruitment has been reopened for a core healing position.

Back to the top!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Recruitment open for a healer. Come check us out and let me know if you have any questions!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
We might have gotten off on the wrong foot, however I wish you luck in finding a healer on Muradin. It won't be easy.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Thanks! No worries, its always tougher to recruit on the server. I think most people find a guild with people they love to be around and don't want to leave, so I focus more on people searching for guilds. We've had a lot of success recruiting off server. Actually, all of our last 4 recruits have been from other servers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I come from a land down under.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Good luck on your search for a healer dabu!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
That's still troubling that you have to even consider looking off server for people. This server's community was so much better back in vanilla/BC/Wrath. Anyway, good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Many apps, several interviews, new healer! Thanks for all of the interest. I'm officially done recruiting and going into hibernation. =P And welcome new person!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Woot, bringing more quality people to this realm!!!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Start a 2nd raid team, so we get more quality players here :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Bump for any interested tanks. ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]