<A> TGC Raid Group is Just Missing a Heals!

90 Human Paladin
Good Afternoon Venture Co,

I hope this post finds you all well, unless you are one of those filthy horde animals, then well you can go die in a fire.

The Grim Covenant is currently in need of a third healer for our 10 man raid team. Ideally we are looking for a Priest, Shaman, or Druid (You guessed it we have a Holy Pally and a Monk rounding out the group).

Currently TGC is 4/6 in MV and looking to push more content once we get more consistent attendance. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:45 - 9:00 pm svr time (8:45 pm - 12:00 am est). We use an EP/GP loot system with of course Main Spec priority.

TGC has maintained an active raid corps now for over 5 years, going wayyyyy back to Karazhan in Burning Crusade, and even have some of those geezers still playing. We have managed to clear all normal mode content at level since the start of WotLK. Our raid group is very laid back, no one is going to pull an "Adeer" on you. We are all friends who gather up to raid for a challenge and a good time.

So if you would like to join us or even pug a raid with us to see if you like us, please reply here or send Diienekes, Ahathor, or Peach a tell in game.

For all my non healing friends still reading, you of course are welcome to join The Grim Covenant as well! I can't promise you a raid spot every night, but if you are looking for a good place to hang your hat we'd love to have you!

- Champ

P.S.

TGC is not sorry for slaying all the Horde in Krasarang Wilds since the fleet arrived :D
Edited by Diienekes on 12/4/2012 10:56 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]