WTB Discontinued/No Longer Obtainable/ Items

100 Human Paladin
Hello, good people of Runetotem! I am posting today to inform the community of my goal of collecting more discontinued/no longer obtainable/rare items.

The items that I am looking to buy are ones that are not available in the game anymore. I am the only collector on Runetotem Alliance that I know of.

My Discontinued Items wishlist includes, but is not limited to:
-Craftsman's Writs - www.wowhead.com/items?filter=na=Craftsman%27s+Writ
-Zul'Gurub Hakkari Bijous - www.wowhead.com/items?filter=qu=3;na=Bijou
-Zul'Gurub Coins - www.wowhead.com/items?filter=qu=2;na=Coin;minle=1;maxle=1
-Glacial armor - www.wowhead.com/items filter=qu=4;na=glacial;minrl=60;maxrl=60;cr=3;crs=1;crv=0
-Polar armor - www.wowhead.com/items?filter=qu=4;na=polar;minrl=60;maxrl=60;cr=3;crs=1;crv=0
-Icebane armor - http://www.wowhead.com/items?filter=qu=4;na=icebane;minrl=60;maxrl=60;cr=3;crs=1;crv=0
-Icy Scale armor - http://www.wowhead.com/items?filter=qu=4;na=icy;minrl=60;maxrl=60;cr=3;crs=1;crv=0
-Twilight Cultist Ring of Lordship
-Twilight Cultist Medallion of Station
-Staff of Conjuring
-Frozen Rune
-Blinding Powder
-Relics, Thrown Weapons
-All deprecated Reagents - paying most for Paladin Reagents such as Symbol of Divinity and Symbol of Kings

My Rare But Still Obtainable Items wishlist includes, but is not limited to:
-Papal Fez
-Broken Wine Bottle
-Flores' Lost Seal of Approval
-Reforged Blade of Heroes
-Broken Blade of Heroes
-Boneslasher
-Doomforged Straightedge
-Duskbringer
-Joonho's Mercy
-Mechbuilder's Overalls
-Hi-Tech Supergun
-Chromatic Sword

My wishlists will be growing so stay tuned!
If you have one of these items and would like to sell it, please talk to me! You can contact me through in-game mail or through whisper on Wat.
Edited by Wat on 12/1/2012 1:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I have 42 frozen runes available.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I may have some bijous and coins for you, I'll have to double check later. It's not on your list, but I figured I should ask, would you be interested in Ruby Shades?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I have a lot of bijous and coins available, I may have a couple other items available as well. If you want we can work out a time and I'll put them on the neutral AH for you. I don't have any ally toons, so I can't whisper you but you can catch me on Maihes if you're so inclined. I'm on most days after 1300 server.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
You still looking for these items? I checked my bank, I have at least one of every bijou and coin. Most I have several of, I also have a High Tech Super Gun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]