Farewell Requiem

90 Worgen Warrior
It's been a long run being the preeminent guild on the server and basically being the face of it for the last 4+ years. Good times were had from Burning Crusade through these expansions as a source of good information and fellow theorycrafters to discuss class and game mechanics. During my tenure there in Ulduar and ToC, I enjoyed a scintillating and competitive raiding environment with many great individuals that I'll remember down the line.

It is unfortunate that you guys have decided to hang up the towel and potentially part ways. You guys have been a great source of motivation and competition for us and that drive pushed our server to top 100 status this tier. I also won't forget that it was several of your raiders that helped me form my own raid team back in Dragon Soul.

Altogether, I wish the raiders of Requiem the best of luck on their future endeavors and a Happy Thanksgiving.
Edited by Camirex on 11/21/2012 1:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
This almost feels backhanded. Almost.

Must be my HORDE NERD hormones acting up.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
My spidey senses are tingling
Edited by Alessaa on 11/21/2012 1:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Gotta edit my post like all the others, ya'll!
Edited by Cleavington on 11/22/2012 4:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Indeed.
Edited by Desiration on 11/21/2012 2:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
I will really miss Requiem, if you do end up leaving the server or the game. You are my favorite alliance. :(
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I remember being jealous of the <Requiem> guild tag back in late Wrath when I started playing my paladin. I've recently watched several of Requiem's kill videos, including Death's Demise. This realm is losing a great guild that has long held it's spot atop the mountain as it's premier raiding guild. Hopefully all of Requiem's members will be able to find a new place to call home soon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
It's a shame that we will be going our separate ways. But, we had a good run, and it is for the best. I think a few of us will be sticking together on various realms, and we will continue to communicate with each other through various mediums.

All in all, the rivalries and friendships that we made on this server were a blast. There is a special kind of chemistry this realm has, and I will personally miss it. If the server wasn't so restricted in terms of talent pool and progression, I think a lot of us would stick around. Regardless, I wish the best of luck to all of you!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
JOIN ME, FRIENDS
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
11/23/2012 11:13 AMPosted by Flustered
JOIN ME, FRIENDS

Horde icky!
Reply Quote
92 Troll Druid
Oh no, I think Requiem was around since I first started playing WoW. In any case, long enough for me to not remember Req *not* being around.

Good luck, in and out of WoW, and I hope you all find some GOOD guilds recruiting!
Reply Quote
Even though I am not on the server anymore, I do wish Requiem their good luck with all their future endeavors.

Cheers,
Anzo.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
11/23/2012 01:34 PMPosted by Nysem
JOIN ME, FRIENDS

Horde icky!

I think you mean
Mmmm horde <3
I miss my old trolly self
Reply Quote
Requesting sticky for this post, I suggest you do the same. This is a piece of Ravencrest history right here.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
RIP Ravencrest. No guild to lead the server. I'd say Ravenfail would do it, but without Ankiseth teaching them the strats, not sure how they'll do.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
11/26/2012 08:11 PMPosted by Hellzmâker
RIP Ravencrest. No guild to lead the server. I'd say Ravenfail would do it, but without Ankiseth teaching them the strats, not sure how they'll do.

Implying Ankiseth teaches us the strats.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
11/26/2012 08:11 PMPosted by Hellzmâker

We were ahead in progression before they broke up actually.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
yeah this server is going to die quick with out req all we have is a bunch of douches left to lead us to the end of this expac
Reply Quote
92 Troll Druid
yeah this server is going to die quick with out req all we have is a bunch of douches left to lead us to the end of this expac

That's all Ravencrest has ever had.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
11/27/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Jezztakular

Sorry that Ravenfail's Finest has raiders that enjoy raiding with each other, unlike some raiders.

Hint: http://i.imgur.com/DSj9g.png
Edited by Theappfan on 11/27/2012 5:46 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]