Farewell Requiem

89 Night Elf Rogue
I don't see why everyone is so angry, this is a farewell thread and this is how some of you want to remember them? I for one wish everyone from Requiem the best of luck.
Edited by Onystep on 11/27/2012 6:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
So App, you enjoyed raiding with Paradigm Shift, when Jon treated everyone like !@#$? Or was that only Ony? Or did you just enjoyed listening to some 18 year old talk down to someone? This server used to be full of guilds that actually had stuff going for them, Vanquished, Departed, Requiem, and Tide. Now we have Ravenfail's Finest and Paradigm Shift, who constantly are talking in trade down to people.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Sorry I don't do screenshots of everything someone says, I don't have enough care to show everyone.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
11/26/2012 08:11 PMPosted by Hellzmâker
RIP Ravencrest. No guild to lead the server. I'd say Ravenfail would do it, but without Ankiseth teaching them the strats, not sure how they'll do.

This isn't a thread for bigoted and ignorant drama, it's a thread addressing the crumbling of a guild that stood strong on Ravencrest for years.
If you have pent-up anger and bitterness towards somebody on Ravencrest or in our guild, here is not the place to let it out. Especially not if you're going to make fallacious statements like the one that's quoted.
Edited by Desiration on 11/27/2012 8:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Rogue
For the record I enjoyed raiding with Paradigm Shift up until someone crossed the line so I'm not sure what you are trying to justify with your argument.

Also Hellz you would be surprised now that Req is gone and PS not able to raid there isn't much trade chat trolling.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
11/27/2012 08:48 PMPosted by Onystep
Also Hellz you would be surprised now that Req is gone and PS not able to raid there isn't much trade chat trolling.

This statement rings very true. Trade chat is kinda boring once again without Modhne making racist statements about our GM and saying that our guild doesn't deserve to exist on RC.
Edited by Desiration on 11/27/2012 8:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Cam scared Met off with his badness and has created a vacuum that requires me to actually play to my full extent.

I hate Cam.
He is bad.
And should feel bad.

I hate Cam more than I hated Mod, Brut, or even Dynamy, and I wanted to shove Dynamy's face into a meat grinder on more than one occasion. But that is in the past and now I just want to headbutt him.

Still hate Cam though. Hope some HORDE NERDS kill him and camp him.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Sorry to see you folks go, but I can understand where you are coming from. Its been hard for us to get anyone outside of our regular 10 interested in raiding.

I can only imagine the level of frustration you folks had with your admittedly higher expectations.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This is why MMORPGS community will always hold a special place in my heart as the eternal cesspool of ever lasting hatred and hostility, even more so than the MOBA community. <3
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
11/27/2012 08:30 PMPosted by Hellzmâker
So App, you enjoyed raiding with Paradigm Shift, when Jon treated everyone like !@#$? Or was that only Ony? Or did you just enjoyed listening to some 18 year old talk down to someone? This server used to be full of guilds that actually had stuff going for them, Vanquished, Departed, Requiem, and Tide. Now we have Ravenfail's Finest and Paradigm Shift, who constantly are talking in trade down to people.

I did actually enjoy raiding with Paradigm Shift until we started heroics in Dragon Soul. Jon didn't actually start acting differently until we were killing heroic bosses. As for "constantly talking in trade down to people", you're probably referring to one of the many, many, many times that people tried calling out our guild's legitimacy or skill level. I honestly haven't seen anyone in our guild start anything in trade since MoP hit. Now, I've seen plenty of our guildies protect our guild in trade chat, but never start anything.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I honestly haven't seen anyone in our guild start anything in trade since MoP hit.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/mfw-production/image_post/1/medium/96.png

Anyways, on topic. I don't see why these people that aren't even on the server care so much about the current state of raiding guilds on the server. Here's lookin at you crereaver.

Or did you just enjoyed listening to some 18 year old talk down to someone?

Aren't you like 17? And a racist?
Edited by Spacejam on 11/28/2012 12:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
In related news, I hate my new name. I decided to get something similar sounding so I wouldn't get caught off guard in raid, but everyone keeps calling me poops :<

Also, why are people freaking out about stuff and junk?

Lastly, what I learned in boating school is....... App has screenshots of everything.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
11/28/2012 04:52 AMPosted by Popes
Lastly, what I learned in boating school is....... App has screenshots of everything.

It's true! I'm most proud of my screenshot of Camirex.... in human form!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
I happen to have one embarrassing snapshot of Shadowpope at the Christmas party.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
In related news, I hate my new name. I decided to get something similar sounding so I wouldn't get caught off guard in raid, but everyone keeps calling me poops :<

We totally did that for like two months in firelands. Did you forget already?

except it was shadowpoop
Edited by Flustered on 11/28/2012 1:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
everyone keeps calling me poops :<

ROFL
I also think your new form is hawt. Good luck, sir!
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Troll Priest

Also, why are people freaking out about stuff and junk?

I MISS YOU.

YOU FINALLY CAN COMPLETE ME THOUGH, TROLL MAN <3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

We totally did that for like two months in firelands. Did you forget already?

except it was shadowpoop

Oh no, I remember. I just wonder how a new guild can pick up on it literally within seconds of me logging on.

everyone keeps calling me poops :<

ROFL
I also think your new form is hawt. Good luck, sir!

Thanks! Org is confusing, and I miss OP human trinket, but the casting animations are pretty sweet!

I MISS YOU.

YOU FINALLY CAN COMPLETE ME THOUGH, TROLL MAN <3

I will always be here. I am the sunshine on your tusks, the wind in your hair, and the sweet, sweet nectar of mojo. Also RealID.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
11/28/2012 04:02 PMPosted by Popes
Thanks! Org is confusing, and I miss OP human trinket, but the casting animations are pretty sweet!

How are you going to exclaim that you're a pro when you trinket stun mechanics now?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]