486 Elemental Shaman LF Core Raiding Guild

90 Orc Shaman
Recently left my old guild due to one of the raid leaders leaving. I am looking for a Guild that will get things done and progress. I don't mind wiping, but I cannot take stupid wipes (For example: If people keep standing in fire/traps/chains/etc.. and they don't learn anything). Mainly looking for a 10man group due to not having the best computer to handle 25mans. Able to perfectly handle 10mans without any lag spikes.

-Has DBM installed
-I am experienced with all of Mogu'shan Vaults (6/6 normal)
-Know 2/6 Heart of Fear (Would like to progress further and start doing heroics)
-Willing to buy the materials for Flasks/Buy cooking materials with cooking tokens/Make my own food.
-Chill player, can take profanity in a guild and can understand a joke.
-Have Ventrilo/Mumble
-If need be, willing to study up on fights for homework.

I have school weekly (Monday-Friday,Sundays) but I am free from 6:30pm-1:00am EST. During those days, Saturdays I can do anytime and can go LATE.

I am usually on as much as I can be, during the times (stated above) is the best times i'll usually be on. Throw me a whisper anytime.

Extra: I do like doing old content as a guild group also (Heroic FL/DS/BwD/BoT/ToT4w/) and do achievements in those raids. But this is not the main point, if you only do current content raids, i'll be fine with that.
Edited by Korosteam on 11/21/2012 12:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Adoration is looking for a competent dps who would be on a trial rotation spot at first. You can apply at adoration.enjin.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]