Sanctuary - looking for 3 members for our 10M

90 Orc Warrior
We are a casual raiding guild that has been raiding together in some cases since BC. We have been running 10's for the last couple expansions but have had issues with attendance. The guild is small, and even one person not showing up can end our raid night. We have 2 or 3 people that are inconsistent due to job commitments etc. We are looking for quality replacements that can be counted on to show up at raid time for a guaranteed spot.

Raid Times:

Monday - 7-9 server
Tuesday - 7-9 server
Wed - 7-9 server

The requirement is you are available for ALL three days and show up on-time and ready to raid. You will be ensured a spot in the raid, even if we have to sit some of the regulars that are not being consistent.

Our progression is 4/6 MV currently, with about 4 hours of real raiding per week if we were lucky. We have a good quality raid with some exceptional players.

We can take any spec currently, since our healers and tanks are very proficient dpser's as well. You would be expected to have quality gear and play at a high level on TWO specs if are not a DPS only class.

email in game to: Rnald, Montoro, or Shablamiam.

Looking to fill these spots immediately.
Edited by Rnald on 11/21/2012 6:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
2 hours a night for 3 nights a week is barely 4 hrs? damn that sucks. oh and you get to carry proto.
Edited by Melubyou on 11/23/2012 12:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
11/23/2012 12:33 PMPosted by Melubyou
2 hours a night for 3 nights a week is barely 4 hrs? damn that sucks. oh and you get to carry proto.

Still not Gladiator I see

Stay small bro <3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

Still not Gladiator I see

Stay small bro <3

still not a firelord yet?
Edited by Melubyou on 11/27/2012 7:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

still not a firelord yet?

edit harder brah

and welcome to MoP! where you and your entire guild are still Duelists. It's only what, the 5th year in a row? shocker

troll harder brah

and welcome to mop! where you and your entire guild are still like barely top 1000 US. it's only what, the 6th year in a row? shocker
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Yo, I wanna post. But I'm afraid I will have to edit it. So imma just not post.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
WTB RAYSIS N00DS AMG
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]